just wasted 16.99 on mac malls new cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
man whats really going on..im spending hard earned bread on these wack ass fuckin thizz cds mane..i keep getting suckered in by these fuckin album covers..the covers tight as fuck but come on man are you guys tryin to save the earth with these recycled tracks fuck....i feel like the african from next friday..i want my goddamn money back right now and i dont have no damn recipt

Oct 17, 2006
the same thing with keaks thizz iz all in the doe...recycle...ima start callin thizz captain planet with all the recycling they doin ova there...if dre was alive shit would be ran way much more differnt than this fuckin bullshit...

Sep 17, 2006
I guess this should be a message to the yungin's in the bay: don't do ecstacy, it can ruin a beautiful mind like Mac Mall's, and it can do the same to you.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
southsacsav916 said:
I AINT HEARD THAT CD BUT I FEEL U ON THOSE THIZZ CDS. I BOUGHT 17 WIT A THIZZ, THE 1ST N LAST THIZZ CD IMA BUY. NUTHIN BUT BOOTLEGS FROM NOW ON.
AAHAHAHAHAH YOUR SIG

Feb 1, 2006
I just bought this today too at rasputins. I spent 13.99 though. mall is just not like he used to be. I dunno maybe I'll like this shit when im high or it'll grow on me or somethin.

Mar 28, 2006
twamp9 said:
the same thing with keaks thizz iz all in the doe...recycle...ima start callin thizz captain planet with all the recycling they doin ova there...if dre was alive shit would be ran way much more differnt than this fuckin bullshit...
hahaha captain planet

Feb 1, 2006
I felt the same as 650 when I finally got this album 2 weeks ago, and after listening to it 3 times all the way through I'm liking it more. Its different from his other stuff, so it wasn't what I expected but after slapping it in the truck for a few hours, I feel like its good for what it is. Its not gonna change your life, buts its a pretty cool lil album.

I'm feelin 'ratha have', 'luv luv, lav lav', butta, throw up t's, head choppin, perfect poison, and a couple of others. A couple of the songs are skipped, but -which- ones depends on my mood, and its not the same ones every time....

Let it soak, and it might not end up just collecting dust.