Just want some feedback/opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
Whats up everybody

I'm not looking to sell or promote anything just would like some opinions. I know everyone has different taste, so some will feel it and some wont. This is my cousins page/music. I flow too, but I do the shit more as a hobby. Its definitely not your typical doe boy shit, so if thats what you like, you shouldn't click the link.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=277216605 (I'm on the song=Just Because)

Eventually we will be putting out a free mixtape, and I'm going to start working on my shit.

All criticism is welcomed!

Mar 18, 2006
I like the production for the most part....I think a lot of it could use some more time to tighten up the feel/flow...I would say there's some potential to improve...its a bit abstract/different which can be a good or a bad thing...Would definetly say its not bad, would like to hear a bit less repetitive hook....overall just tightening it up, sounds a bit rushed....but pretty good overall

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
I like the production for the most part....I think a lot of it could use some more time to tighten up the feel/flow...I would say there's some potential to improve...its a bit abstract/different which can be a good or a bad thing...Would definetly say its not bad, would like to hear a bit less repetitive hook....overall just tightening it up, sounds a bit rushed....but pretty good overall

Abstract is the word I was looking for to explain the style,lol. Thanks for taking the time to listen. We all just trying to get better you know. I can say that a few songs are old (2 to three years) so they may even sound dated. Its just a stepping stone to get to another level eventually.

Aug 5, 2003
Not bad. Can't say I heard anything that sets it apart from most the other rappers out there. Some the the lyrics seemed thrown together, they didn't really flow. But like I said it wasn't bad. Keep at it.