Just turned 30

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
just turned 29 , the last few years i weeded out the people i dont like or r useless in my life , and finally got a decent paying job , after workin 2 jobs for 2 years and makin lameass pay. time to MONSTER Up

Aug 20, 2003
gunna turn 36 in july.and how am i gunna celebrate it?in vegas of course haha.the thing is the wife and sis in law are going also.but that aint no thang while they are gunna be hitting the slots.ill be hitting the sluts uh i mean slots also.ahh vegas i love it....

Apr 25, 2002
my old high school friend's older brother Darren told me the 20s was the years where you are hitting the gas and 30s are cruise control, your circle of friends gets smaller but tighter due to filtering out the bs. he says the 30s was his favorite years. what does the siccness brethren and bruhs have to say about this milestone, im half way to 60 muthafuckaz
I halfway agree. In my 30's, my social circle expanded by a wide margin, but the sentiment is pretty much the same... It went from hanging out with druggies, drunks, gangsters, dealers, etc. to scientists, doctors, biologists, teachers, geologists, engineers, pharmacists, etc.

I'm about to turn 33 on the 20th. So far, my 30's are when I learned to party AND live life responsibly (and by that, I mean LIKE A BOSS. Bills paid, work every day, and party like an asshole when I'm not.) It's a good balance.

Happy birthday. I'd tell you to enjoy the next few years, but I'm pretty sure you're already going to.

Apr 25, 2002
34 checkin into the old timers thread! 30's are different from your 20's IMO... you lightweight batten down the hatches & start to get your shit more in place for your future.
I'm gonna be 33 in a week... I'LL CATCH UP, AND SURPASS YOU, SHEA! IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!!

Apr 25, 2002
now Im thinking back to all my ex-gfs, like the crazy blonde bitch that was Jekyll and Hyde once that liquor got into her, i got into so many fights over that crazy bitch. we were at a Z-Teca which i think is now Qdoba or Chipotle, around bar time some guy was smoking in the restaurant, she walked up with her 64 oz gas station cup full of malibu and OJ to this guy and snatched the cig right out his mouth and stomped on it. he called her a bitch and my boy over heard it and got it his face, then we all got into it. then my girl smashed her cup full of liquor over this guys head and it was on. but it was rediculous cause it looked like a bunch of guys trying to fight on an ice staking rink cause the floor was so god damn wet. luckily the cops never came and we mopped the floor with these guys and bounced.

or how about my puerto rican ex with 4 kids..... hahah wtf was I thinking. but she did jump on like clock work in the morning before she went to work which was a plus. she cooked good too haha. and she had the quest card aka food stamps so I was eating good for a minute with Juicy Juice, Milk and no name steaks

Feb 8, 2006
i got 2 girls and a 3rd kid on way

only 31 but with kids your me time is almost gone but it's worth it to provide for them