Just to let you all know

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
shep finally made it KC. I'm in town this weekend to see the royals get their asses handed to them by my Cardinals. One game down, two more to blow away. My schedule is pretty packed this weekend, with going to the games and visiting friends, but feel free to hit me up on the cell if you have the number and i'll try to meet up with as many people as possible.

peace

Sep 17, 2003
Trick420 said:
the royals put up more of a fight then expected...

Yes they did... I was there... disappointed by the out come since I bleed Royal Blue. BUT, I had a good time and Pujols hit a wicked home run to center.

@Shep... where are/were your seats?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
first base line, row x... sect 138. tomorrow's tickets are in the same general area. we don't mess around with that upperdeck shit when we see our cardinals :p

actually, the seats are only $28 for those nice seats. in busch, i paid $30 for upper-deckers... face value.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
shep said:
shep finally made it KC. I'm in town this weekend to see the royals get their asses handed to them by my Cardinals. One game down, two more to blow away. My schedule is pretty packed this weekend, with going to the games and visiting friends, but feel free to hit me up on the cell if you have the number and i'll try to meet up with as many people as possible.

peace
whats up Shep. well first off Fuck You.

Ok, now that we are past that. Royals suck, glad the weather was nice for your stay. Did you kick it anywhere at all over the weekend?

Man I played softball all fucking weekend. My legs are barely holding my ass up right now.

I woulda hollared at you if I read this sooner.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
no worries jl. my boy and his wife live out in the country in kansas, about 10 minutes past the speedway and legends outdoor shopping mall. first time in kc area since i was like 8, it was fun. didn't hurt that i got to go to two games and see pujols hit two home runs, a streaker jump in left field on friday night and get tackled by the bat boy. nice to see more cardinal red than royal blue at the stadium as well. good times. next time i'm in town i'll definitely hit more people up. this trip was basically seeing old college friends

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
they live in tonganoxi or some weird ass sounding town like that. not much out there, but it's about half way between where he works (KC) and where she works (topeka)

Sep 17, 2003
shep said:
they live in tonganoxi or some weird ass sounding town like that. not much out there, but it's about half way between where he works (KC) and where she works (topeka)

Hell yeah... Tonganoxie is in southern Leavenworth County... a lot of people are moving into that area of the county beacause it's affordable, quiet and closer to KC than say, my city, Leavenworth. "Tongie", as the locals call it, is closer by several minutes and miles. (Not that anyone cares... HaHa.)