JUST SOMETHIN TO SHARE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2005
WELL LIKE TWO WEEKZ AGO...MY HOMIES UP IN FLORIDA..MADE A RADIO STATION IN ORLANDO PLAY SOME MR KEE..AND THEY LOVE IT..THEY WERE ASKIN US WHO THEY WHERE...AND SHIT..N THEY TOLD THEM EVERYTHIN ABOUT THAT NOR CAL RAP THANG....THEY ASLO LOVE BIG OSO N WOODIE..BUT THEY DIDNT PLAY IT CUZ IT WAS TOO GANG RELATED(SOMESHIT LIKE THAT) ENEWAYS THEY GOT THE CODE FROM MR KEE WEBSITE I GUES..YALL SHOULD TRY DOIN SOMETHIN LIKE THAT SO OTHERS RADIO STATIONS CAN PLAY YALL MUSIC..OH YAH THEY LOVE THE GAME UNTOLD TOO...

Dec 29, 2004
well alot of ene rap is gang-related... no one can deny it... lil rob is makin it mainstream but not sellin out.. makin neighborhood music... if the raza can overcome.. all the gang even though its a part of their lifes.. rap about real deal..then we can overcome... pero until then the radio is gonna show no play..they play capone e caues hes got lowriding jams too..so.. just think about it... :)

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Nah I Gotta Say That Post Above is Bullshit. Cause You Make An Album And Its All Oldie Sampling Dont Make It Lowrider Jams (MR. Capon-e) And Neighborhood Music (Lil. Frog) He Did Sell-Out Im Down In $urcaca Califaz Vato And Hella Rataz Over Here Are Dissin That Fool Callin Him A Ranker Homie. Yea Iz True That Alot Of Northern Cali Music Got Murder Beatz But Dog When Dyno Dropz A Jam Talkin Bout Havin To Slang Dope To Feed Hiz Kidz Or Being Forced To Hustle Cuz There Aint No Feria Thatz LIFE Ene Thatz the Everyday Struggle People All Over East Coast West Coast Are Having To Do Not Just Chicanoz EVERYONE Homie. These Rataz Only Get Air Play Cuz They Change There Shit To Make It Un Realistic. Only Time People Can Fit In With The Rata Music Is When They At A BB-Q. But Dont Get Me Wrong Woodiez Got That Jam I Think Iz Called Summertime Or Something And Ive Bumped That Shit Hella Timez But ALot Of Theze Enez Drop Jamz That Rap About Everyday Strugglez And REAL Shit We Deal With. Myself Have Made A Few Bad Mistakes In My Life And Can Relate To These Vatoz When There Spittin That Fire. And It Has Nothing o Do With Overcoming gangz Cause theres Always Been gangz Since the Dayz Of Our Savior jesus Christ Ene. Iz All Just A Bunch of Politicos If You Got A Song About Carne Asada On The Grill And Chillin In The Park Of Course You Going To Get AirPlay But How Often Do the Gente Do That Out There And What About The Other 6 Days Of The Week When They Hustling o Make That Feria Cause They Dont Want There Kids To Go To Sleep With An Empty Stomach Thats Shit I Can Relate To Wether Your Slanging, Or Workin It 9-5 Ene. Im Just being Real ANyone Feel Me On This?

O$O De HoLLiZ

Jun 14, 2005
www.myspace.com
X4SmokeyX4 said:
Nah I Gotta Say That Post Above is Bullshit. Cause You Make An Album And Its All Oldie Sampling Dont Make It Lowrider Jams (MR. Capon-e) And Neighborhood Music (Lil. Frog) He Did Sell-Out Im Down In $urcaca Califaz Vato And Hella Rataz Over Here Are Dissin That Fool Callin Him A Ranker Homie. Yea Iz True That Alot Of Northern Cali Music Got Murder Beatz But Dog When Dyno Dropz A Jam Talkin Bout Havin To Slang Dope To Feed Hiz Kidz Or Being Forced To Hustle Cuz There Aint No Feria Thatz LIFE Ene Thatz the Everyday Struggle People All Over East Coast West Coast Are Having To Do Not Just Chicanoz EVERYONE Homie. These Rataz Only Get Air Play Cuz They Change There Shit To Make It Un Realistic. Only Time People Can Fit In With The Rata Music Is When They At A BB-Q. But Dont Get Me Wrong Woodiez Got That Jam I Think Iz Called Summertime Or Something And Ive Bumped That Shit Hella Timez But ALot Of Theze Enez Drop Jamz That Rap About Everyday Strugglez And REAL Shit We Deal With. Myself Have Made A Few Bad Mistakes In My Life And Can Relate To These Vatoz When There Spittin That Fire. And It Has Nothing o Do With Overcoming gangz Cause theres Always Been gangz Since the Dayz Of Our Savior jesus Christ Ene. Iz All Just A Bunch of Politicos If You Got A Song About Carne Asada On The Grill And Chillin In The Park Of Course You Going To Get AirPlay But How Often Do the Gente Do That Out There And What About The Other 6 Days Of The Week When They Hustling o Make That Feria Cause They Dont Want There Kids To Go To Sleep With An Empty Stomach Thats Shit I Can Relate To Wether Your Slanging, Or Workin It 9-5 Ene. Im Just being Real ANyone Feel Me On This?

O$O De HoLLiZ
FA $HO I FEEL YA ON EVERY WORD.....