Just some reading on Doc I found

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
Mr Doctor

Sacramento Mr Doctor debuted in 1995 on Black Market Records with Setripin Bloccstyle, produced by Brotha Lynch Hung and featuring him on 4 songs. It sold over 100,000 copies. He was arrested for murder in 1996 but was bailed out by Black Market Records in 1999. In 1999 Mr Doctor returned with Bombay, it sold over 40,000 copies. Mr Doctor said "I felt like my lyrics had gotten better. Bombay was an album of celebration for me. Also, the subject matter was a lot better just because I was writing about more than just what happens in the Garden Block"
dissing C-Bo who dissed Mr Doctor on the track Ride with Celly Cel. Mr Doctor said this in an interview "fuck C-Bo. That mutherfucker is fake. That mutherfucka ain't a gangsta. I heard he had gotted me and Lynch on Celly Cel's record. There are 2 mistakes that C-Bo is makin right there, number one, he is playing games with me. Number two, he is gonna end his rap career fuckin with me, cause the nigga really can't outrap me and he damn sure can't outrap Lynch". In 2000 he returned with his group Odysea on his record label Odysea Records. Odysea are Mr. Doctor, Foe Loco, Babe Reg, and Tre Eight. He released Mr Doctor presents Odysea. In 2001 he released Doc Holiday.

Damn a Lynch Doc combo would have been tight.
Actually if the old Loc To Da brain came out that would have been raw.

Epidemic

Sep 5, 2003
Yea a Lynch Doc combo would ofbeen tight, back then, when Doc wa Loc Ta The Brain, but now he dun changed ta some foo that flowin wit 50 Cent n Jay-z.