JUST SAW FRONTLINE'S "R.I.P." VIDEO ON MTV JAMS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2007
That shit was not only a good look for the Bay, but MTV Jams aswell. It was a breath of freshair from the new music videos that they normally play. I had a couple of people outside of the Bay in other states (in colleges) that saw it and damn near couldn't believe it was from the Bay. Good shit to The Frontline and I hope THEY start to get some nationwide attention because their album is fucking rediculous.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
pretty dope video but i think for a video they shoulda got a song that featured both Lock And Left. thats my opinion though.

LEFT

Jun 12, 2003
Thanks for the support. We are just trying to add what we do to the whole of Hip-Hop and the idea of a Bay Area artist. We have been getting alot of very positive feedback on the album and the videos that we have done thus far. We are working on the creation of other videos from the album so be on the look out for what I think the game needs right now...better songs and videos that are not just focused on the matterialistic side of the innercity dream/reality. Again thanks for the support.

Peace&Respect

Dec 13, 2003
yeah thats some good shit right there yall. definitley a change of pace for the bay but very refreshing to see no one shakin they dreads in that video. someone left a comment on youtube that sums it up

wow...a video that shows more than just a bunch of rappers in front of cars.

Oct 31, 2003
They are always on their own shit, makin quality music that deserves alot more attention then it gets. It's sad that they make quality music, albums and videos that mean something, but the only thing comin out the Bay on a national level is FAB vs Royce. The Bay needs to support what they are doing because they make the kind of music that all people can like.

Sep 12, 2005
sick video, saw it on jams earlier. I think this is a very good look for the bay, and hip hop in general. More songs/vids with substance like this should be getting attention.

Dec 9, 2005
I agree...this is a good look for the bay...anybody catch that kuzzo fly on jams too?good lil balance of bay music comin out to the airwaves dontcha think