JUST ORDERED SOME GUCCI AIR FORCE 1....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
you got charged too much cousin. just get your own kicks and your own gucci material and take it to a shoe cobbler you wont pay half that. plus you could have the gucci fabric wherever you want on the shoe. i got four different pairs one with louis vuitton on em.

Apr 25, 2002
J REZ

WHERE YOU DO IT DOG?I GOT VERSACE MATIERIAL N HELLA FRESH PAIRZ OF AIR FORCES(THA HIGH TOP CANVAS RED CANT BE TOUCHED!!)

Apr 25, 2002
celly510 said:
take em to any shoe repair place. or a place that does leather repair. i got a pair of louis vuton air forces.
like celly said, but don't settle for the first place you go to. check a couple spots cuz you could find a place that will do it for dirt cheap.

Apr 25, 2002
JReezelle said:

like celly said, but don't settle for the first place you go to. check a couple spots cuz you could find a place that will do it for dirt cheap.
where you get the designer shit from tho, then you tell em what, to make it into the swoosh and the other part on the top of the shoe?

Apr 25, 2002
Sneak said:
The gucci RED/BLACK XI Are untouchable...
they are touchable...the black/red jordan 11's with red gator skin where the patent leather is...what you know bout those!!! mufuckas be breakin necks lookin so hard...oh boy!!!

Apr 25, 2002
mezzano what you could do if you want the official shit not no bootleg shit is get a hold of some old gucci, louis vuitton, coach, burberry, or whatever the fuck label old bags and have the taylor chop em up and put the material on your kicks. and yeah you tell the taylor where you want the material and most the time they could do it for you. and it don't gotta be nikes you could customize any kicks you want.

p.s. if you don't care for usin official materials they sell bootleg shit all over the net.

Apr 25, 2002
good lookin, but where do i get some old designer bags and sheeit, its not like i'm runnin around town buyin that junk for my lady

but what other kicks are there that would look savved out customized... i'ma have to think about that 1. you customize any of your other shoes?

May 11, 2002
JReezelle said:

they are touchable...the black/red jordan 11's with red gator skin where the patent leather is...what you know bout those!!! mufuckas be breakin necks lookin so hard...oh boy!!!
Where you seen those at? Those sound hard....I think platinumkicks.com got some coo shit, hit up that site.

Apr 25, 2002
naw cousin i got four pairs of customized air force ones and a pair of black/red jordan 11's with red gator skin and that's it all my other shoes is just how i bought em. but to ellaborate on where to get the old bags i got em from an aunt that had some old beat up bags in her closet she gave her shit to me. so i can't tell you where to get the shit unless you go to the stores and buy some official shit if you ballin and got cash to burn, but i would just suggest gettin the fake shit cuz i doubt you could tell the difference when its laced on your kicks. to me tims look straight customized, but it all depends on your flavor cousin. some cats be havin some ugly ass customized kicks.

Apr 25, 2002
fuck with the chukkas or the field boots you could customize those. you could do anything you want dog just depends on the taylor if they could do it. you just gotta look around.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: J REZ

A-WAX said:
I GOT VERSACE MATIERIAL N HELLA FRESH PAIRZ OF AIR FORCES
that would be tight ain't to many people up on that yet. as for me i'm tryin to get some laced with coogi in blue. not them multi colored ass coogi sweaters just straight aqua blue.