just moved to chico

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
i just moved to chico and i was wondering where i can get some underground rap music. ive gone to tower recrods and underground records but there is a small selection. is there any mom and pops or would i have to go out of town to yuba city or marysville? let me know.

M

Marcos

sixpac said:
i just moved to chico and i was wondering where i can get some underground rap music. ive gone to tower recrods and underground records but there is a small selection. is there any mom and pops or would i have to go out of town to yuba city or marysville? let me know.
Hey homie ur gonna have 2 go 2 The Underground in Yuba City on Plumas St (530)674-2878 they got alot of darkroom familia cds if ur n2 that and quite a bit of norteno rap 2 and Marysville AKA Murdaville has no record stores I know i lived there for 11 years also try Barneys (530)662-6376 in Woodland itz kinda far 4rm Chico hope i could hope I could help u out. . ::