JUST LISTENED TO COGNITO'S NEW ALBUM ON STRANGE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2009
what a record label whore.LOL. He been on no limit, thizz & now iz on strange. That's funny. Boi got lyrics tho....I liked that cut he did wit equipto " gimme some more"!

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what a record label whore.LOL. He been on no limit, thizz & now iz on strange. That's funny. Boi got lyrics tho....I liked that cut he did wit equipto " gimme some more"!
i know you foolin, but cant knock the dude for making moves to be relevant...

Jan 28, 2010
www.rxboyz.com
Nowadays labels arent "labels" anymore. You have to move around in order to get your spot. Very few companies actually operate as companies anymore. They are "homies" whp pay for studio time etc. Strange is a real outfit with real staff, real distribution. The move made sense.

Sep 12, 2005
I like this album a lot, except for the skits, I almost never like skits though. Great sounding production, and Cognito has good lyrics and makes good songs. Strange seems to be a good match.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
this album is by far his best. production is sick, his lyrics are sick, features are awesome. he really made a great album. its selling very well so far and the reviews have been excellent. tech n9ne and travis are very happy with his album

May 9, 2002
this album is by far his best. production is sick, his lyrics are sick, features are awesome. he really made a great album. its selling very well so far and the reviews have been excellent. tech n9ne and travis are very happy with his album
You opinion is null in any conversation regarding AP or Cognito's music. You do realize what the word "biased" means...right?

Nov 20, 2007
i think he's also the same person who was in that group on strictly business records in 99 called the end crowd. didn't like that either.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
i didnt like any of his previous work but this album bumps excellent production n everything its not corny like the no limit album its str8 dope