Just lettin yall know Im back. Biggz holla at ya boy im out of jail homie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
All my Arrogance and egotism to the left of me for a second...

Who is this ''SHARPE' female above me....

LOL...Are you dyslexic ?....What the Fizz-ucc are you speeching on youngsta ?

Deuce..Cuzz Pikasoe

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Biggz, What's Militant cuzzo ?...I'm here dogg...Tryna get some Fag pop ass Niggas to quit postin by means od Peacefull persuasion...Ha..Be Healthy ''MODERATOR''

D

Aug 25, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Deuce would kill you.
He doesnt have a chance in hell of fucking with me. YOu should be the first to know that

Epidemic

Little duece get over it son you cant flip it as well as I can on a bad day. Your weak and its a fact. You want some get it or shut your ignorant ass up. Oh yeah learn english before you fuck with me. Plus you on here with your pics looking like you just got done sucking dick. Little fag has to post his face on a website looking like a fucking clown.

Epidemic

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Someone pass my Son ( Yes I am His Father) a blunt...........on The Double..

You ARE What Being Gay Is About scrap...You Corky Soggy Corn Flake ass Nukka..This Fool said.. ''Do I want Some With him''...Oh Jesus Mary and Joseph !!...Call you a Cab Dogg...Before People start Herb'n you Deeply...Dr Queerien...Kid's straight Nestle sweet...As your Father, It's my obligation to Whore you when You speak wrecclessly of me...Grab that Cucumber shaped plastic device and do Your Ass some harm dogg...

@The Board..My Child Queerien ( Youngest of My 8 kid's) is harping on about these Cosby slippers he's wanting for Christmas...He get's surges of excitment...Excuse him...

Holla at me Tube Top ...Ducc.

......Your Father..

...Robin' Banks

Aug 25, 2003
Re: Someone pass my Son ( Yes I am His Father) a blunt...........on The Double..

Deuce said:
You ARE What Being Gay Is About scrap...You Corky Soggy Corn Flake ass Nukka..This Fool said.. ''Do I want Some With him''...Oh Jesus Mary and Joseph !!...Call you a Cab Dogg...Before People start Herb'n you Deeply...Dr Queerien...Kid's straight Nestle sweet...As your Father, It's my obligation to Whore you when You speak wrecclessly of me...Grab that Cucumber shaped plastic device and do Your Ass some harm dogg...

@The Board..My Child Queerien ( Youngest of My 8 kid's) is harping on about these Cosby slippers he's wanting for Christmas...He get's surges of excitment...Excuse him...

Holla at me Tube Top ...Ducc.

......Your Father..

...Robin' Banks

What the fuck is this bitch babbling about. Look when you can speak in an educated tone and not that of a primate you will be on a level with the rest of man until then I punked you and disrespected you and showed the hoe that resides inside you. Dont be mad little boy, just get out your boombox and hip hop your ass to your gang CUZZZZZ CUZZ CUZZ CORN FLAKES CUZZ. Your a punk. Take your pictur off there is not one person that wants to see your ugly ass face.

Epidemic

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
It's Going Down !!...All 600 Miles below see level...

Someone Pass me the adoption papers..My Step-Son is diminishing my esteem..

Ugly ? Dogg ...I cry myself to sleep at night I'm THAT beutiful..You fuccin' Sweet pea Ballerina ass Nukka on the other cheek Look Like something Fresh out Fat Joes Familly Re-Union.....Funny that this is the same dude who remixed 50 Bent's tracc 21 Infections...Fucc Outa Here Ducc...My step-son speaks of intellect...What a Fuccin' peach pebble...Listen Putosusia...I told you to keep thiose filthy Dicc beaters of fingers off the keyboard in reference to typing my Name..Fucc these sex in the city ass niggas mane..Babs From makin' the Band Would Pump this Niggas ass mane..Dudes talk is cheap ...Sameas the rate His Mom ( My Ex-Wife) Charges for Bubblicious..Ducc...I'm through with Your Fuccin waffle soft crisp ass..Bitch set Bitch set Bitch set holla bacc..And stop skull fuccin' your Mom dogg..

Biggz..Sup..As you can see..I'm still raiding the roaches of the 91...I got the Number on my cell dogg..What we here to do..

Tadou..I strayed from the Idea...Give me that Address again..You know how to Reach me..Healthy Livin' ...

...Your father..

Robin Banks...

Aug 25, 2003
^^^^ Look you ignorant fuck, if your just going to babble and not say shit fine, but damn learn how to fucking spell, My head hearts listening to all these misspelled words. Duece your a fucking idiot. Your mom gets sodomized by me and all my friends. I piss on you and your insignificant crew of lackys. I have existed since before you were born boy. Next time spell write and talk in a langauge that we can all understand. We dont speak primate. And since you turned down my battle your labeled as a hoe. Your a coward who sits behind and tries to talk but all I hear is fucking clicks and whistles. Your a pussy thats all there is to it. Ill consider you earths realest when your buried in the earth bitch.

Ill Lyrically Murder You. Sit down boy and get bak in the cage I put you in.

Oh yeah you cant be my dad because I dont look like a fault in Evolution.

Epidemic

Jun 12, 2002
How Much Gayer Can You Get...Sponge Bob ? Dolls ? Cosmetics ? Drop Your Rainbow Flag

.. Aight @ Barney with the short frilled skirt...Y'all Know Deuce Put The F-U In Fun around here...So for all Intensive Purposes... Ducc Sicc you faggot...Ressolution reached !...Kid has a Industrial size canister of petrolium vaseline on his lap when he postin' To me don't you ?....I mean...Your knowin' right ?...Without question.

Nigga I don't Give a Fucc about you and That's my feeling...You the type of square to get drunk on 6 powerades and some tetleys tea ..Go Pork Your Man ducc...

I was that Nukka That Popped Sadaams Son-----> Gangsta

You are a man who dates other men--------->Gay

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Simpleton shit^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Even the Paralysed Kid's Can Feel that...

Oh Yeah And...Tadou...Ha...I'll Toast To That...LOL@ That post...Stay upwards ''Piyyyuuuummmmmmmppppppppp!!!!!!!!!''

Man...

I'm so Far Gone Off this Fluid Shit My Parents writin' me postcards talkin' abut they Miss me...REAL.

It's Peanut Butter and Jelly time !

...Your Father..

Robin Banks...

Aug 25, 2003
You and Tadou have to be the two lamest sons of bitches on this board. Tadou your a fucking fag, get off my dick and let me hold my own shit I dont need you cheerleading duece. You the type to want to suck another mans dick because you would think it was cool fuck you.

Duece you are by far the dumbest primate I have ever read posts from. YOur the siccness ignorant clown that everybody thinks is tight because they ride your dick(tadou) Iam done with this post shit your a fucking coward you got a problem with that do something stop trying to talk shit but dont bak shit up your just like your lover tadou. You want to prove your lyrical supremecy over me(so you think) do it if not shut the fuck up. YOur so fucking dumb you make stupid ass posts about your gone of off DA JUICZE AN YAZZ PARENTZZ WRITE YOU LETTAZ. I stay drunk off your moms blood you punk ass fag. Talk G for us Duece come on girl talk it. Heres Duece YO YO YO G MY MZOMZ IZ IN DA HIZZLE BECUZZ IAM A CUZZ SO WAZ IT WAZ CUZZ, I NEED A BUZZ RUZZ HEZ BEEZ A ZG EZ E G-LOC MY FOLKZ WILL WEAR BLUEZ AND BUZT A CZAP IN YZOUR AZZ DOGG.

Oh yeah Duece take that bitchmade picture down you look like you just got done sucking dick and drinking jizz. You punk bitch the only thing you know about rap is rapping your mouth around a dick. HOWZ YOUZ LIKZ THZT HOEZ CAKZ.

Epidemic

Jun 12, 2002
Hahaha PRICELESS..My Balls CANNOT breathe !!!

Tadou..Let me Know When Ass-cheek-a-licious wakes up dogg....

....I mean...seriously...

What a Fuccin' Spice Boy...This ?...Comin' from someone who Lost there virginity jaccin' off to the Eminem Show ?..Hahaha..Man I would Kill Bill To Beat the Fucc Out of you, You K Legged fag-a-bot....Men Place Houses Of Kid's On your Cheek Bone nightly...So Why Argue ....We all know your Head game is nice..And No-Ones talkin' about your ''intellect'' ....Square ass Pole Polisher...Turn on your walkie Talkie Nigga...Your Boys in the Castro District been beepin' you the last 15...Ice Siccles Of Cum Hangin' out his left Nostril and shit....

Awe man...Ay yo..It's cool homie..I'm gettin' Paid while I sit here and type...So it's never a thing...

But say...Hop Bounce that ass on the Av. Nukka..You know..With them Fuccin' Neon Spandex ,Moon boots And a Halter tops doin' the electric slide , Sellin' your anal to homosexual japaneese business men...Fucc outa here Ducc....

..........Your Father...

Robin Banks...

Dec 18, 2002
i been readin duece and curien go at it for like pages dogg, talk is cheap why dont yall cut the chit chat and commence to killing each other lyrically, the loser just SHUTS the fuck up and thats it...make it interesting folks

Sep 19, 2002
GOOD THAT YOU OUT!!!

NIGGA STAY OUT.....Why da fuck would you wanna sit up in a cell wit some funky ass men...... STAY OUT NIGGA, that shit is for the birds

Jun 12, 2002
Nah Man...He Pm's me callin' me Lord Of The Bling..I'm That Fantastic...I Was through with that Peggy Hill ass Nicca...Prolly somewhere in easy fit jeans Sittin' On Santa's Lap ..Kid always forget's that since the Mid 90's I been sweepin' streets more than your average Janitors broom....I'm keepin' the score...

..........Your Father....

Robin Keys...