JUST HIT 200,000 views..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
To keep 100 I dont really fuck with Norte rap cuz most of that shit be soundin corny but this one right here was clean...good shit...video came out dope too...im ah check out some more of your music

Dec 3, 2009
this shit is hard!!! beat.. flows and lyrics.. real thug shit.. im feeling it..
we need this hard shit back on the radio..

i remember when bone was talking about smoking weed...
and straight killing fools.. on Everyday thang.. on the radio..
heres the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-I0RB7xRBg
and now it's all this swag.. skinny jeans bullshit..

gimme the thug.. n g shit.. anyday!!
fuck the bitch made radio!!! i need the real shit!!

May 2, 2002
To keep 100 I dont really fuck with Norte rap cuz most of that shit be soundin corny but this one right here was clean...good shit...video came out dope too...im ah check out some more of your music
i feel you on that. i really dont listen to much northern rap myself.. but there are a lot of us bringin it tuff.. but yea i appreciate ur response

May 2, 2002
What album or mixtape is this gonna be on? I got your album Just Another Day and thats pretty heated.
it was gonna be on an album called "talez from the N" but the homie LiL teck got locked up right after the release of this video so i dont know if that album is gonna happen anytime soon. i got my new solo droppin soon but i might do a mixtape cd before and throw this one on it.. just gotta see how thangs go right now. and yea just another day was a good cd but the shit im on right now blows all my old material out of the water..

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^ good look on the video plays. I was wondering what kind of music do you listen to? A lot of the homeboy music sounds the same nowadays. I only be listening to a few individuals myself. Imagine if Woodie was here though in my opinion he was getting better and better. R.I.P to one of the best to do homeboy music.