Just had me a glass of...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sizerb .... And i'm feelin faded as a muh fuckah, the homie threw on ugk or 36 or one of them ni99az asnd made me a cup of this shit, I was like wtf, had the syrup all on my top lip and shit lmao ... ya'll ni99az in the south really fuck with this shit or nah? ...

Aug 26, 2002
I drink that shit every so often...I like dippin my blunts in the shit, makes burn oh so slow.....................why do Cali cats always think we in the South????????????? I mind that they do we all country .............

Aug 26, 2002
^^he said Brian Mc Knight,,,,, I ain;t did X in like 3 yrs, i'm cool on that shit, did that shit at some raves does feeeeelllll soooo goooooood to bust a nut on that tho............

May 2, 2002
Cough syrup. Man, I gotta try that shit sometime. Niggaz in Houston been sippin' drank long before Three 6 Mafia ever came up with a song about it.

Jul 7, 2002
not just cough syrup though...well, I have had it 2 ways...

The "real" way, or so I am led to believe: Codeine, Promythazine (spelling???), and sprite...I am 99% sure thats what is was, I don't think it had Robotusin in it, but it may have.

And the easy way: 1 part Nyquil, 1 part vodka, 2 parts cherry 7up.

Either way....I got real fucked up.

Apr 25, 2002
Heat Myser said:
not just cough syrup though...well, I have had it 2 ways...

The "real" way, or so I am led to believe: Codeine, Promythazine (spelling???), and sprite...I am 99% sure thats what is was, I don't think it had Robotusin in it, but it may have.

And the easy way: 1 part Nyquil, 1 part vodka, 2 parts cherry 7up.

Either way....I got real fucked up.
How much Nyquil and how much Vodka? Does it taste like shit? We had sum of that Syrup with "DXM" I believe.
one

Feb 28, 2003
SYzzurp

that whole song talking bout Tussinex and Hydrocodone (vicodin). You can't buy either over the counter. You have to get a prescription do to it's high content of codeine. If you don't know now you know! Fuck some shit over the counter.

Jul 7, 2002
Thats what I was saying....the real shit is the best.

The "real" shit is the shit man...my boy from Dallas had an aunt or some shit how was a nurse...lol. He got the shit through her and brought it up to KC.