JUST GOT THE PLAGUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
when i got up i called all of the record store around..
sam goody was the only one that had it..
this shit is sicc...im lovin everytrack so far.
im on #10 shit is tight.
cant wait for lynches solo

Apr 25, 2002
I know i just got it, i'm on number 9 its pretty fuckin tight. I'm not to happy to see a bunch of scraps on it, but they aren't bangin so its alright i guess. The beat and chorus on #2 is kind of wack but so far i haven't heard anything else that i don't like.

whos on each track? (I know this question will be asked)
1. In the beginning- Lynch, Playboy 7, Eklypss, Platinum
2. Trouble- Pit, Eklypss, Lynch, DJ Numbawun
3. Get high, get drunk- Lynch, pit, eklypss, Loki, Phonk beta
4. Can't let the beef go- Eklypss, Soldado, Mr. Joke dogg, crookcilla, phonk beta
5. Chemicals- Loki, Pit, zig zag, eklypss
6. Hunch- eklypss, pit, playboy 7
7. I ain't even worried- playboy 7, pit, eklypss, lynch
8. Maniac riders- Soldado, mr. joke dog, eklypss, pit, platinum
9. frustrated- lynch, pit, eklypss, evil, Doe
10. Back of cadillacs- playboy 7, phonk beta, pit, d dub
11. Licker- eklypss, crookcilla, 78
12. yo momma- skit
13. contagious- Eklypss, Pit
14. Every day, all day- Eklypss, pit, lynch, dj numbawun
15. rollin- eklypss, playboy 7, pit, crookwood
16. you aint wifey material- playboy 7, COS, Lynch, phonk beta
17. Act right- playboy 7, soldado, lil 40 oz
18. is anybody listening- COS, tallcan g, playboy 7, d dub, d mac
19. Close my eyes- pit, lynch, eklypss, dj numbawun

Jun 12, 2002
I'm not feelin a lot of the choruses on a lot of the songs. Too much damn singing.
The tracks I aint feelin are tracks
#3 (I wasn't feelin the beat at all. But they was spittin on that shit. Its the kind of track that you'll bump every now and then.
#6 not feelin at all
#10 (This Phonk Beta beat is fuckin knockin. It was just the wrong ass lyrics to it)
#11 (Again, tight beat but with the wrong lyrics)

Some beats didn't match with the lyrics. It'd be some murda lyrics, but with a soft beat.

Theres some knockin ass cuts on that mothafucka tho.

For those who want to know, Lynch definately came tight on every track. Loki and zagg on track #5 Chemicals, both came tight. But Loki's verse ***Shakes head*** He filpped that shit. Definately one of his best shit he wrote.

This album, Is definately worth the $15 I paid for.
The tracks that I didn't like, the other tracks that I was feelin overshadowed them shits. Depending on your taste, you might like those tracks.

my fraction of a penny

M

mr2productionz

im feelin ever beat on this bitch. i think they made a big deal out of though. everyone got pumped cause it was some new lynch shit and he's hardly on it. and the verses he has are all short. i was somewhat dissapointed, but i still like it. a must cop for the slump lover in the family.

Jul 22, 2002
this album was fuckin knockin im feelin all ov the tracks...true needs more lynch...#3 is fuckin tight to me Eklypss rips it.....now i wanna hear it screwed up... :devious: