JUST GOT THAT PLAGUE ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
nahhh man lynch kame hella sikk on that last trakk too...

"its me that B-A-B-Y-K-I-double-L// rite when your stomach swells kikk wth tha size 12// you was a fluke, bitch// i kouldn't let you keep it, i was off 2-fifths//thats our little sekret// put you in tha bedroom// rip ya guts// bitch give me some headroom// no nikks and kuts, hoe// i hate that shit// you kno rape tha shit// call me super dikk// they kant find a kape that fits// and so i don't hate// i like cummin in ya throat straight// you bitches is so fake// y'all kan die a slo fade// you gets no grapes, just nuts in ya mouth// and a strap in ya mouth// then i'm bakk in ya mouth"

or somethin like that...that was just from memory so i probly left somethin out or got somethin wrong...i haven't heard that song in a while

Mar 13, 2003
SHUT THE FUCK UP THAT'S THE SAME USED UP 1-2 SYLLABLE BULLSHIT LYNCH BEEN SPITTIN SINCE 1997. I WOULD NEVER PAY MONEY FOR A LYNCH HUNG VERSE, I WOULD JUST HOLD MY NOSTRILS SO MY VOICE WAS ALL HOLLOW AND THEN SAY "RED NOSED PIT / NIGGA IM SICC / B-A-B-Y-K-I-L-L-A / BLAST WIT A RED NOSED PIT AND AN AK " OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND BOOM YOU COULD JUST SAY IT WAS LYNCH HUNG.

J

J-Tha Rippah

yeah willy jones..why dont u take your happy ass off this forum and get a perm fag.