Just got caught with a pound and a half.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Then i showed them my card.. they weighed it and i drove home and rolled a blunt and ate my taco bell.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
yea they weighed it all.. took them like an hour and a half to figure out wtf they were doing. but they wieghed it and was like a half ounce short of 24.. no problems just thought it was funny.. and im in Portland Oregon.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
yea i never roll around with more for this very reason.. plus i have no reason to roll around with a pound even. its funny seeing the look on their face when they see how much there is and how butt hurt they are cuz they cant do anytthing about it

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
LMAO. Did they actually have a scale? Is that part of standard police gear these days?
my uncle was caught for trafficking back in 04, and they had scales then

he got caught with i think 3 keys of opium

hes now a deportee, keeping it mobby tho, they wont send him to Iran til regime change

Jun 15, 2004
yea i never roll around with more for this very reason.. plus i have no reason to roll around with a pound even. its funny seeing the look on their face when they see how much there is and how butt hurt they are cuz they cant do anytthing about it
ive had the same thing happen in cali,just on a much smaller amount.but ya cops trip out when they have to let you go.