Just got back from a cruise in Mexico......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
Yeah I did right by the flea market over there. This dude had a heart attack and died right by it. He was a native. I just wanted to try authentic Mexican food so it was cool in that aspect. My wife and I went horseback riding also. It was a 4 day Carnival Cruise so the food was good.

Apr 23, 2006
damn that sounds helal fun
cruises are the best vacation you can take
and if you take them on the off season they are mad cheap too defientely worth it
on 4th of july im about to rent a beach house down in rosarita
its like 750 for 5 days which i think is pretty good

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
damn that sounds helal fun
cruises are the best vacation you can take
and if you take them on the off season they are mad cheap too defientely worth it
on 4th of july im about to rent a beach house down in rosarita
its like 750 for 5 days which i think is pretty good
I can see it now...you and ya wife are having a good time ya eat dinner and someone slips somethin in your drinks..ya go back to the beach house and well nothing happens cause your wife at this point is used to you not performing (L.O.L) and you guys feel a lil drowsy must be the margaritas....so yall turn in for the night....you wake up the next day restrained on a gurnney as someone is operating on you taking your organs..anyways have a good time..

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i went to papas & beer with 2 of the homies these bitches jumped in our car and wanted to kick it on the beach,im mexican and black,my other boy was white and my other homie was mexican and filipino but he look hella asain and they straight up said well fuck you 2 but we dont want no little chinese dick im sorry baby..ah shit my boy was hella hurt he just sat in the car drinking beer while my boy had 2 hoes and i had one....shit if i ever brought this up to him hed probably want to fight and yes we were all fuckin on the beach in the cuts....

Jul 20, 2002
i went to papas & beer with 2 of the homies these bitches jumped in our car and wanted to kick it on the beach,im mexican and black,my other boy was white and my other homie was mexican and filipino but he look hella asain and they straight up said well fuck you 2 but we dont want no little chinese dick im sorry baby..ah shit my boy was hella hurt he just sat in the car drinking beer while my boy had 2 hoes and i had one....shit if i ever brought this up to him hed probably want to fight and yes we were all fuckin on the beach in the cuts....
Papas and Beer got hella crazy with the college dudes that were on the cruise. Bitches were flashing titties out of the windows and shit. Mango Mango across the street was just as wild.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Yeah I did right by the flea market over there. This dude had a heart attack and died right by it. He was a native. I just wanted to try authentic Mexican food so it was cool in that aspect. My wife and I went horseback riding also. It was a 4 day Carnival Cruise so the food was good.
haha i bought some brass knuckles from that flea market.

::