just got a pit bull puppy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2006
wat up siccness i been on here for a while just never posted but i just got a red nosed pit bull puppy from a guy who couldnt keep it so i got it for 50 bucks its real nice but its real small and i forgot to ask how old he was so im gonna find out later but i just wanted to ask yall how do you bulk up the pits?and what do you feed it to bulk them up?

Aug 9, 2002
how old is the puppy? from what i know is that you want to start off wit the good dog food like eukanuba. once a week mix 1 egg in his food for more protein and a shiny coat. walk him a lot so he can stay in shape or just let him stay active. when he gets older like a year or two, tie him up to some weights but make sure you have a harness instead of a regular collar cause it will fuck up his neck and shit. follow those directions and he or she will be walikn around wit the chest out and strong cut up hind legs in no time so just be patient. dogs are like humans when it comes to gettin stronger, you have to constantly stay on it. post a flick or somethin.

Jan 28, 2005
What I used to do was make him run every day. I had a wooden deck in my back yard and I would stand at one end and throw the ball to the other and he would fetch it. I would keep going until he got tired. He was the most cut up pit I have ever seen. You could see the veins in his legs...Damn I miss him.

Jan 1, 2006
genetics. if his parents are tall and lanky he will be tall and lanky. no matter how hard you work him, he will get strong, but still tall and lanky.