Just found this out, GOOD SHIT STRANGE MUSIC!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
B96 Summer Heat 2006

3:00pm: Doors Open
3:30pm-5:00pm: Homegrown Artists
(Golden, Reazon, MN Finest, Dante Pedro,
Them M-cease, Thurabreads, Deon Lee)
5:00pm: CHERI DENNIS
5:20pm: YOUNG DRO
5:45pm: J.ISAAC
6:05pm: POTZEE
6:30pm: FONZWORTH BENTLEY
6:50pm: NATALIE
7:20pm: RAY CASH
7:55pm: Special Guest
8:05pm: LUPE FIASCO
8:45pm: LeTOYA
9:05pm: TECH N9NE
9:45pm: CHINGY
10:30pm: show ends

Special Guest: Troy Hudson aka
T-Hud from the Minnesota Timberwolves

WHEN IS SUMMER HEAT?
Monday, July 3rd

WHERE IS THE SUMMER HEAT AND HOW DO I GET THERE?
Fahrenheit Nightclub…outdoors…at 322 1st Ave. N. in Downtown Minneapolis

HOW MUCH DO TICKETS COST?
Tickets start at only $25 plus service fees.

CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE DOOR?
YES you can! Day of tickets will be $30.

HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO GO TO THE CONCERT?
THIS IS AN ALL AGES SHOW. REGARDLESS OF AGE, EVERYONE MUST HAVE A TICKET TO ATTEND.

Not sure why this isnt mentioned anywhere else, but i just got a call from my mom and she said she heard a radio promo for the show on B96, and they kept playing clips from tech songs during the promo. anyways, just wanted to give you a heads up on this.

Nov 14, 2003
http://www.b96online.com/article.asp?id=238048

thats the full set list, or so it seems

its funny because when i was driving to work a few months ago and listening to the radio like i rarely do, they were just announcing the first act, and i was like, "man, i should talk to travis and see if he can try to get tech on this. it would be great promotion." i never did call him, but it seems that somehow that was not just my idea, and it was done. i also heard on the radio about 2 weeks ago that chingy is going to be doing filming for his new video thats coming out whenever the hell its coming, so maybe tech can get a cameo on that

Nov 14, 2003
i was at the bar shooting pool with some friends when my mom called to tell me about it. first thing i did when i got home was order mine and my g/f's tickets. gonna be good shit, too bad chingy is gonna be there. and it being on a monday isnt bad for me, since tuesday is the 4th, lots of people dont have work. i have friday-tuesday off, maybe longer, its kinda slow at my work right now. im actually surprised they spelled it right. kinda nice he going on right before chingy also, everybody gonna be by the stage since chingy is gonna be headlining

Nov 14, 2003
anton9881 said:
Ya Tech pretty much headlined that shit tonight. I didn't even stay for chingy's set cuz theres no way in hell he could top tech.
i went back to the merch counter to talk to travis for a little bit during chingys set. only stayed for the whole set because my cousin was with me, and he is a chingy fan