Just for the dedicated ones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
I've finally took the time to listen to the calling. Most of yall have asked me to add new music to my MP3 page. Well it's official. I've added several tracks from WET as well as tracks from Ghetto Politics and Diabolical Deeds. There will be a few bonus tracks as well including a sample of Ride Wit Us! from Certified's debut album.
Make sure you check them out as some of them will only be up for 10 days or less. Enjoy!

www.bwr2000.com
The Bow Wow Message Forum
Peep ALL NEW tracks to Mr. D.O.G.'s MP3 page including a sample of a diss to Bullet
Blazing hot tracks from the Senator, Big Squeeze
The Prince of the NW, Mac Money raw and uncut. DOWNLOAD NOW!
Purchase Bow Wow Music

B

Bosko

@ DOG
What is all that venom you spit about Bullet about on that song? You sounded like you had some real anger in your voice. What did that man do to get you this riled up? Let me know the deal pimp.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
He just put his foot in his mouth man. Bit off more than he can chew, can you dig it?
I'm anxiously waiting for his reply. He says it's titled "Yo dog, don't let the white boy get ya" and it's suppose to be an entire song instead of a verse.
Let's see what happens. In the meantime, I have a poll going on in my forum. Yall go over there and place your votes on who you think will win.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
i will post a ver5se to my mp3 site, if you will do it...i don't have people in town who manage my mp3 site...i have premium service so it would post in a day....

i offered to sell a copy of the whole song for 5 bucks...i'm not giving the whole song away on my mp3 site at anytime....so what are you saying...

THIS GOES FOR ALL OF YOU....OUT THERE...IF YOU CAN EDIT THE SONG, AND POST ONE VERSE AND THE HOOK FOR ME...LET ME KNOW, AND WE CAN GET IT STARTED...I'M IN PORTLAND FOR ANOTHER HOUR...THEN I WILL BE IN BOISE TIL JAN 5TH...WITH NO WAY TO POST THE SONG...

SO IF YOUR IN OREGON OR IDAHO AND WANNA HELP GET THE BATTLE GOING HOLLA...

@ NUTZ....DON'T SAY I DIDN'T OFFER, I WILL EVEN CALL YOU BEFORE I LEAVE TOWN...INCASE YOU DON'T SEE THIS...