Just curious...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Genius or Vitiligo?

• Genius

Votes: 54 80.6%
  • Vitiligo

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
EDIT: Nevermind... quick reply to something on Page 1 before I see there's a second page... only to see ECF'NW already said it... haha

Aug 16, 2003
Im boycotting this threads poll....Its like asking which one of your kids do you like more....the older kid thats grown up and dosent wet beds anymore (Genius) or the younger kid that still wets the bed but still makes you laugh because hes still learning (vitiligo)...

Both go hard in there own ways...and both need some more growth in some ways...I like them both so I wont vote!!

Mar 16, 2006
Im boycotting this threads poll....Its like asking which one of your kids do you like more....the older kid thats grown up and dosent wet beds anymore (Genius) or the younger kid that still wets the bed but still makes you laugh because hes still learning (vitiligo)...

Both go hard in there own ways...and both need some more growth in some ways...I like them both so I wont vote!!
I voted Vitiligo but ^^^^^^ true true it is a very correct statement
i have two nephews it is like saying which nephew i like better it would be both with their two different characteristics its awesome to see them grow independently much love to smittycal

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com

So.
No disrespect or anything, because you know I think you're not retarded, Smitty.

But, when I read that post, for a second, I was like...

smh

Aug 16, 2003
So.
No disrespect or anything, because you know I think you're not retarded, Smitty.

But, when I read that post, for a second, I was like...

smh
I cant stop lauging at that lol....LMFAO!!!!

Its all good fam...its just my opinion..yall can vote any way you want...up down or sideways!!

I guess the point is both albums are good in there own ways...Im making a "Best of Kaliko" cd for my homies @ work to check out so Ill be pulling songs from both CD's and from his Tech collabs...

Suggestions anyone? I got space for at least 17 songs

Feb 13, 2006
Genius didn't have really any stand out tracks I just kept finding myself skipping songs alot more then what I did on Vitiligo. I'm going to try and listen to it all the through and see where I stand after that.

Nov 17, 2006
Genius I can listen to front to back. Vitiligo had solid tracks, but it had too many songs, and wasn't structured very well. Most of the songs didn't stand out that much but Slow Down, Jungle Love, Rewind and Aintcha Bitch are great