Just Curious

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
I'm not sure if this has already been discussed on the board I looked through a couple and didn't find nothing like it

But what do ya'll think or feel of people looking for the Worst and the calm before the storm material trying to download it if they can. I mean it ain't like to many people can buy it from out of state and wouldn't them two albums be no money for tech anyway (I think one of the stranges said that if it is true) I remember one of em saying something about them. Not trying to start nothing, but I will say for people that is in K.C. if ya'll didn't get up on those (both versions of The Worst and Calm before the storm) ya'll missed out. And I also know if tech got the rights to the old stuff on those albums they can be re release but all I would say about that is That is his choice, so who would know if other people would be able to hear those albums or not.

Once again not starting nothing, I just called myself looking at it from a out of towners point of view

And at the sametime it came to mind it has been a long time since I posted anything before today. Holla

P.S. Correct me if I'm Wrong about anything

Aug 21, 2002
CyrustheVirus Actually there are two versions of The Worst and one of the Calm before the Storm... Travis said that they have the rights to some of that shit, and it will be Re-Released sometime soon, so look out for that....

TheRemedy, answer to your post.... We are all victims of Tech's Virus that he planned and told us about and we couldn't excape it regardless if we held our hands over our ears..... I understand that people on this forum are diehard Tech Nizzle fans, and even if they downloaded it, when it was rereleased, they would still buy it... You know why, because he gives us our money's worth... We look forward to what Tech is going to say next, shit, Tech looks forward to what he's going to say next, so that makes it 20x's better than the other shit in the industry.. So I say, in (my opinion0 download the shit ASAP, and expect to go buy the shit, because I know that it is like "Cocaine" you need the shit bad... Whenever I listen to his shit, I alway's listen to where I have heard this or that in it, and that makes you wanna go buy more, just to get the relation to something else that he has spit.... Plus, there is nothing like the original CD anyway's... I am sure that 98% of the people on this forum would buy it even if they downloaded it...... So I say go for it..............:devious:

We'll keep Tech paid in the future releases...