JUST COPPED THE NEW SOURCE E 40 IN IT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2005
HAS THE SOURCE EVER HAD A YAY AREA ARTIST ON ITS COVER? WILL THEY EVER? I THINK THEY WONT. POITICS I GUESS. MAKE THE GAME RESPECT US. ITS KINDA LIKE THE OLD DAYS WHERE IT WAS BLACK AND WHITE. THEY LET US HAVE SOME FREEDOM, BUT STILL WILL SHUT US OUT OF TOTAL FREEDOM, SO WE HAVE TO KEEP UP THE FIGHT SO TO SPEAK. COP THE ISSUE THOUGH. I KNOW WE'VE SEEN TUPAC ON THE ISSUE BUT HE WASNT REALLY FROM THE BAY, HE WAS FROM NY, BUT GAVE US ALL THE LOVE. (NO DISSRESPECT). WE'LL IF YALL UP TO IT WHAT ARE SOME AREAS YALL SEE, THAT WE NEED TO GET AT AND MAKE AVAILABLE FOR THE YAY THAT AREN'T AT THIS PRESENT TIME.

MM

TUNE IN EVERY MONDAY AT 3PM PACIFIC TIME

Jan 14, 2006
DONNIE BROSCO said:
HAS THE SOURCE EVER HAD A YAY AREA ARTIST ON ITS COVER? WILL THEY EVER? I THINK THEY WONT. POITICS I GUESS. MAKE THE GAME RESPECT US. ITS KINDA LIKE THE OLD DAYS WHERE IT WAS BLACK AND WHITE. THEY LETS UP HAVE SOME FREEDOM, BUT STILL WILL SHUT US OUT OF TOTAL FREEDOM, SO WE HAVE TO KEEP UP THE FIGHT SO TO SPEAK. COP THE ISSUE THOUGH. I KNOW WE'VE SEEN TUPAC ON THE ISSUE BUT HE WASNT REALLY FROM THE BAY, HE WAS FROM NY, BUT GAVE US ALL THE LOVE. (NO DISSRESPECT). WE'LL IF YALL UP TO IT WHAT ARE SOME AREAS YALL SEE, THAT WE NEED TO GET AT AND MAKE AVAILABLE FOR THE YAY THAT AREN'T AT THIS PRESENT TIME.

MM

WOW... THATS THE TRUEST STATEMENT I EVER HEARD

Dec 13, 2005
80connecta said:
i hadnt seen the new source yet. i know the latest XXL has an article and photo of forty and droop-e. its more on droop tahn anthing though. XXL gives the most love to the Bay than any major mag.

YEAH FOLKS I FEEL 40 SMART FOR THAT. SEE HIS SON IS YOUTH YOU FEEL. MEANING 40 CAN BLOW AND PUT HIS SON IN THE SPOT LIGHT AT 18 YEARS
OLD . THATS A WHOLE CAREER FOR DROOP E RIGHT THERE. THE INDUSTRY ALWAYS LOOKING FOR YOUTH BECAUSE THEY CAN BREAK THEM DOWN AND BUILD THEM INTO A POWER HOUSE. LOOK AT BOW WOW, LIL ROMEO, ETC.

MM

Dec 9, 2005
Glad they're finally starting to shed some light on us out here...

But I think they can sense something big...so they don't want to be the ones left out of the loop when the time comes...cause XXL's been showing love for some time now.

Nov 15, 2005
I seen it. Dope interview. I think we should have at least one Bay cover....40 would've been ideal (esp. now). Has $hort been on a cover?

Dec 13, 2005
MOREBASS said:
Glad they're finally starting to shed some light on us out here...

But I think they can sense something big...so they don't want to be the ones left out of the loop when the time comes...cause XXL's been showing love for some time now.

yeah i feel ya. They sense it. They see the money potential. We too smart out here in the Bay to get fucked though. They'll probably try to contain us, to control us. But they shit aint finna fly. I hope we last as long as the south cuz they den had the torch for God knows how long...

MM

Dec 13, 2005
jmf007 said:
I seen it. Dope interview. I think we should have at least one Bay cover....40 would've been ideal (esp. now). Has $hort been on a cover?

I dont think so. Master P has though. I feell he was our first meal ticket but he up and ran to the south taking our chance away then.

mm

Dec 13, 2005
SANFRAN SCRILLY said:
TOO SHORT WAS BORN IN LA SO HE AINT FROM THE BAY, I DONT KNOW WHY HE KEEP REPPIN EAST O FOR...
lol...DIDNT KNOW THAT. THANKS FOR FILLING ME IN, MAYBE I SHOULD CHANGE THAT TO HE WAS "BORN," INSTEAD OF HE WAS "FROM."...SO BACK TO "E-40," and the Source issue.

MM