Just copped that ADR Lavey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Tight ass shit. I liked Dj mark 7's beats on the comp. but on ADR they are just off the fuckin hook. When is the rerealse of ADRand Triple 6's shit coming out? The lyrics on the album were just too fuckin wicked. Keep up the good work everyone at APT.3. Ya'll got my respect and support for sheeezzy!!!!!

Nuttkace

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Thanks Nuttkase. Yeah his album isnt for everybody, its out there. But we had a good time making it. The re-release should come out late September. The new shit hes working on is classic. Hes got one called "Homeless Woman Love Song" that speaks for itself. And yeah, ADR got some talent on the beats. Hes done a lot of work for other artists, shit people dont even know of, like a couple cuts on Mr. Kee's very first album "Ultimate High".

If you like the album, give it a review with your likes and dislikes. It always helps and is more than welcome. Thanks for the support!

Aug 27, 2002
This is RJ from Black Madness...

yea man my nigg rich is M I A if you see him tell him hit the net and my nigg phil ain't no bus driver. what you like the homeles song ? and what about the madness? (mickey moe,RJ,falo,lil moe,dretty)

Jul 20, 2002
Wassup RJ this is Kerry

Phil was driving the Muni last time I saw him. Did Falo tell you that our cd dropped ? He worked on a beat with us last week. We're about to do it real big. Does Mickey Moe still work at the hotel on Geary ?

Hit me on the email dogg.