JUST BOUGHT THE DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2004
THAT SHIT IS DOPE HOMEBOY...YOU AND YOUR HOMEBOYS IS SMART ENOUGH TO HAVE TAKEN THE CAMERA WITH YOU GUYS EVERYWHERE...EVEN THE Z90 BUS W/LIL HUN...LOL..STAY UP HOMIE..I COPPED IT AT FAM BAM...MUSIC WORLD TODAY.IF YA'LL AINT GOT IT.GET IT.
JAy_eF_eS unOH.."WHAT THAt DAGo LifE liKE"?

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
jaY_eF_eS 1904 said:
THAT SHIT IS DOPE HOMEBOY...YOU AND YOUR HOMEBOYS IS SMART ENOUGH TO HAVE TAKEN THE CAMERA WITH YOU GUYS EVERYWHERE...EVEN THE Z90 BUS W/LIL HUN...LOL..STAY UP HOMIE..I COPPED IT AT FAM BAM...MUSIC WORLD TODAY.IF YA'LL AINT GOT IT.GET IT.
JAy_eF_eS unOH.."WHAT THAt DAGo LifE liKE"?
Much love homey. I had responded to you on the So. Cal board before I seen this. Good lookin'. 1

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Sixxness said:
Anywhere in Seattle that I could pick it up at?
Nah homey. The only way you can get it is directly from me (like you did Dollars & Sins), or from the Sicc Shop. I have paypal on my website too. I got em' for $15 shipped. You can holla at me at [email protected] , or peep the site www.ghettoworld.com . But I know probably have all that info already. 1

C.S. Heat

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
LIL C.S. said:
Nah homey. The only way you can get it is directly from me (like you did Dollars & Sins), or from the Sicc Shop. I have paypal on my website too. I got em' for $15 shipped. You can holla at me at [email protected] , or peep the site www.ghettoworld.com . But I know probably have all that info already. 1

C.S. Heat

good lookin out....i'll see if i can gather $15 for it....anything else worth checkin out in the catalog?