JUST A THOUGHT ON THE SICCNESS BBQ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
I THINK WE SHOULD ALL DO WHAT WE CAN TO KEEP THIS EVENT AS PEACEPHUL AS POSSIBLE...SOME OPH US ARE TRAVELING PHAR AND WIDE TO MEET AND SEE THE PHACES OPH SOME OPH THE CATS AND KITTENS BEHIND THE CPU SCREEN, AND DONT WANNA TRAVEL THAT PHAR TO DODGE BULLETS AND WHAT HAVE YOU...WE ALL PHAMILY HERE...A REALLY TWISTED, PHUCKED UP PHAMILY...BUT A PHAMILY NONE THE LESS...BESIDES MOST OPH US ARE ADULTS AND SHOULD ACT ACCORDINGLY...ANY THOUGHTS???...

...ABA

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Exactly. I'm not coming from LA, putting all this time and money into it to see one fucken idiot kill it for everyone..

If you got shit, handle it somewhere else..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
And speaking from experience..

In person, shit's waaaaaaaay different. People like to talk shit on here and then stay real quiet in person. You would've thought last year would've been a bloody mess, but it was 99% peaceful. Don't let the internet fool you..

Vamps
IX.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
Vamps said:
Exactly. I'm not coming from LA, putting all this time and money into it to see one fucken idiot kill it for everyone..

If you got shit, handle it somewhere else..

Vamps
IX.
YEA IM COMIN PHROM SAN DIEGO...I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW LONG OPH A DRIVE THAT IS, BUT I DONT WANNA COME ALL THAT WAY AND HAVE IT BROKEN UP ALL EARLY, OR NOT EVEN GET CRACKIN CUZ OPH SUM RETARDS...

...ABA

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
Vamps said:
And speaking from experience..

In person, shit's waaaaaaaay different. People like to talk shit on here and then stay real quiet in person. You would've thought last year would've been a bloody mess, but it was 99% peaceful. Don't let the internet fool you..

Vamps
IX.
YES I RECALL LAST YEAR BEING RATHER TRANQUIL...HOPEPHULLY THATS HOW IT IS, BUT MORE BANGIN AND POPPIN IN ALL OTHER DEPARTMENTS...IT BETTER NOT BE A DAMN SAUSAGE PHEST VAMPS...LOL...

...ABA

Apr 26, 2002
Leave the Gang Related beef aside, Leave all that shit at home, we're there to BBQ, Drink, Smoke, Kick it. If someone plans on startin' sum shit, just stay home

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
i feel you m phive 'n' vamps.... last year was exceptionally peaceful taken into account how much beef we expected with all the shit talkers on this board at the time....
real chop though..... like it's already been said.... we are all adults, and this site is special because we can bring a bunch of fools from different areas and backgrounds and mingle because we all have a love for music...... i'm comin to network, kick it with people on here that i know, to meet the ones i don't, and to spread my music around to people who wouldn't get a chance to hear it in the cities where they live.... not to mention sip some brew and chop game.....

it's a wonderful thang.... can't wait to be there....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

yaw aint gotta front
i know you're talkin about me
there's no need to leave names out
:devious: