Just a taste of Skuntdunanna........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
This is a snippet from Skuntdunanna's new album entitled "The Streetz Iz Enuf" brought to you by Sea-Sick/Street Level Records.

The song is called "I've Been Solo" and will also be on the Northern Lights Compilation......brought to you by our good friends over at Jus Family Records and Murder Dog Magazine.

(this is a rough mix and converted to 56kbps mp3. Hey Tadou......tell me how weak this is!!! )

Skuntdunanna - "I've Been Solo"

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Skunts shit is creative as fuck,and I can't wait to hear his new shit mang.My only complaint was the hook.I think there needs to be something blended in,or maybe a quiet vocalist singing the exact same words in the background.

I went solo on that ass............
I WENT SOLO ON THAT ASS.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Hey Tadou......tell me how weak this is!!! )
Im FLATTERED that you would ask for a review from me, by name! *blushes*....Here goes...

....kinda remind me of Yung Wun from Ruff Ryders....got the entry-level punchlines, not bad.....court tv line was nice.

Overall Opinion: i need to hear the final versions of the verses, cuz i could easily tell this aint them...when those are done, holla back, and ill go into more detail....it'd be wack of me to bash a rough mix :eyecross:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I'm mixing down most of it......and we're almost done with it.....we have about 20 tracks done. We're actually about to get the singles and vinyl printed in the coming weeks......so we're starting to gear up for the release. I'd say mid-late August......maybe September. So we still got a couple more months.....these things take time. It takes about a month just to get CD's printed.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
ay homie is it possible to cop some slr and skunt vinyl???....i be spinnin sum and to bust out with some skunt on the tables at a party would be str8 sick...also my brother spins a grip and im sure he would swoop on some slr vinyl for damn sure...lemme know cause i can have him go pick it up he stay up in the u diztrikk....$$

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
RE: Future SLR Vinyl/CD Singles...

Tadou's Usually-Helpful, Yet Rarely-Supported Borderline-Commanding But Suprisingly-Omniscient Idea:

Step 1: Choose from the following...
A) Remix the lead single
B) Remix a song from a previous album
C) Record a "Part II" of a previous song with new artists
D) Record a Remix of lead single with additional artists
E) Include a song EXCLUSIVE to the single
F) Include a 2nd song from the album
G) Include an EXCLUSIVE instrumental (b/c you're so nice!)
H) Acquire "Want beats?! Buy em you cheap fuckers!" Attitude

Step 2:
A-F) Include the instrumental version
G) Pat Yourself on the back!

Step 3:
A-G) Email Tadou the 411 for Vinyl purchase
H) Uhh...??? What do you mean "I Didnt Pick A-G"?!?!?! WTF!!

That is all. Have a nice day. thank you for your time.