just a quick question...about recieving vip packages

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2006
i ordered the vip package for a tech show...im just wondering if i will have to wait till it is closer to the date to recieve my packages...i know they have said the stuff started getting shipped june 1st...

Nov 7, 2006
they prolly ship the first dates first and then work there way down. weel atleast i think that would be the smartest way of doing it

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
why dont u just wait til the package comes in the mail and be patient...... if u dont get it the day before or two days before the show then ask some questions... no hating intended even though it does sound rude

Nov 29, 2006
tha_psycho said:
why dont u just wait til the package comes in the mail and be patient...... if u dont get it the day before or two days before the show then ask some questions... no hating intended even though it does sound rude
no hate sall good...im just really impatient lol especially for stuff that i really want... i hope i get it at least like 3 days b4 the cconcert cuz im leaving for the concert a copuple days before it i got a long drive to get to it im drivin to the show from here in canada

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
i feel ya... first date is july 7th so they have a whole month to ship it and i imagine they already have alot of packages sitting there with addresses on them and they are puttin more addresses on packages as they are ordered so u should get it in a timely manner haha

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I emailed someone about the international orders and they responded that orders will be shipped starting June 1 and that it will have plenty of time to get to Canada. Don't worry man give it until at least mid June. I asked because I was worried about recieving it late as I also have to travel to the U.S. for the show. It will come sometime in June.