Just A Question Bout All The N.E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2006
Wood How Do you Pick Who your Goinna Have On Your Album I Mean Besidez The Homiez From Your Camp But Do You Only Put On Other Norteno Rapperz Mainly And Let A-Wax On It Cuz Yall Did A CD Cuz Itz Pretty Much The Same Line Up Almost Every Time Dont Get Me Wrong Ive Been A Fan Of Your SHit For Many Years And I Wont Stop Being One But Are You Ever Goinna Switch It Up And Put On An Artist You Never Fucked Wit At All. you Know Maybe Get Another Rapper From Some Where Outside The Bay Or A Non Norteno Related One? I Know Your Doing Your Music For The Home Boyz N Wut Not But Are You Ever Gone Hit Us Wit A Supraise? Dont Take Nothen Im Sayen Rude Or Wut Not Datz Not What Im Intending Im Just A Lil Curious.

-Real Eyez

Apr 2, 2006
Yall Aint Understanden Wut I Mean I Guess I Diddnt Word It Right, I Aint Sayen 4 Him To Drop The People he Typically Does Music With Im Sayen Maybe A Guest Appearence From Some One New Like I Unno tech N9ne, Brotha Lynch, Hell A Fucken Bone THug Cuz Everyone Compairz Him To Them lol But Im Just Saying I Would Personlly Wanna Hear Him With Some New Headz He Aint Ever Fucked Wit B4

May 4, 2006
Empty_Chamberz said:
Yall Aint Understanden Wut I Mean I Guess I Diddnt Word It Right, I Aint Sayen 4 Him To Drop The People he Typically Does Music With Im Sayen Maybe A Guest Appearence From Some One New Like I Unno tech N9ne, Brotha Lynch, Hell A Fucken Bone THug Cuz Everyone Compairz Him To Them lol But Im Just Saying I Would Personlly Wanna Hear Him With Some New Headz He Aint Ever Fucked Wit B4
yea i hear what your saying just a mix up of more heads. Konu is coming clean cant wait to hear his album.

Feb 23, 2004
ya people dont like change and when you have been successful with what you got why change it up? i understand maybe a new head or whatever and thats not always a bad idea but he still has 6 more NE's to go lol... by then he gonna have a larger fan base from each album that drops and who knows who will be there by then!