Jushin Liger vs John Morrison - PWS Pro Wrestling Syndicate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
jushin is a damn legend him and brian pillman paved the way for lightweights.

Morrison is still dope he needs a wwe return and major push I think he would make a hell or a world champion over there have him feud with ziggler for the gold. im glad he dont wear that coat no more

May 24, 2002
hes a safe and smooth worker I think kofi will be the same way not broken down years from now bc they work similar.
He's not all that safe.... and his style just wears down the body. The stiff japanese style, big bumps, top rope jumps and dives. It will wear down the knees and back. Same shit will happen to kofi if he keeps doing this. Just look at Rey Mysterio.

Liger is part of a very limited amount of people in japan who worked the 80s and isn't a crippled mess now that needs to retire... and trust me, theres a lot of them.

and on a completely unrelated note, heres liger almost killing owen hart.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Actually this feud is what paved the way for all Lightweights.

They were so far ahead of their time with what they were doing

Tiger mask vs dynamite kid
but you know damn well most wrestlingfans never even known that match even took place japan is kinda not relevant in usa. like i said pillman vs jushin in wcw is what put that lightweight shit on the map in wrestling big leagues. jushin vs pillman clash of champions was classic