JUS SAYIN WUT UP!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
warrior_juggalo said:
Hey Hey, Welcome to the boards, I'm new also, You will like it here people are really nice and down to earth here.
what he said. You will come to find that we consider this as one big happy family. Never any fighting, or arguing. We are constantly complimenting one another on their great posts and thoughts. You will come to find that NO ONE here is judgemental or biased. Yeeaahh, welcome!

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
hi tek shit said:
JUS SAYIN WUT UP TO ALL YA'LL TECH N9NE FANS I'M NEW ON DA BOARD FROM DA 520 IF N E 1 ELSE IS FROM AZ HOLLA AT ME
"LIFE'S A BITCH ON DIS SIDE...."
welcome to the board.... what's your story? how did you end up here?

maybe something like....
(for instance.... My homie was playing everready riotmaker and I was hooked)

enjoy your stay :cool:

Feb 17, 2006
betthatstang said:
what he said. You will come to find that we consider this as one big happy family. Never any fighting, or arguing. We are constantly complimenting one another on their great posts and thoughts. You will come to find that NO ONE here is judgemental or biased. Yeeaahh, welcome!
truer words were never spoken...or written

Sep 22, 2006
betthatstang said:
hahaha the complete opossite.

btw welcome homie, TECH N9NE!!!!!!

Dec 5, 2006
CyrusTheVirus said:
welcome to the board.... what's your story? how did you end up here?

maybe something like....
(for instance.... My homie was playing everready riotmaker and I was hooked)

enjoy your stay :cool:
SHIT FUCK DAT I'VE BEEN JAMMIN TECH SINCE HE CAME OUT ON GANG RELATED ?'S DAT'S STILL DA SHIT HOMIE
"Y DO U ASK ME SO MANY ?'S" HAHA!

YEAH BUT THANX 4 DA LOVE

"LIFES A BITCH ON DIS SIDE...."

Dec 5, 2006
T-Willy said:
sup! for the most part yes every1 will be pleasant to u until u bring up something from three yrs ago my only suggestion is let the seach function be ur guide
YEAH GOOD LOOKIN OUT THANX 4 DA INFO
HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN AWHILE

"LIFES A BITCH ON DIS SIDE...."

Dec 5, 2006
JUS LETTIN YA'LL KNO

HEY JUS LETTIN ALL YA'LL KNO THAT I FEEL REAL WELKUM THANX 4 DAT & IF N E THING IS OFF A LIL BIT IT'S CUZ I'M OFF DAT O.E.!!!!
SO THANX 4 DA LOVE & DON'T HATE APPRECIATE!!!

"LIFES A BITCH ON DIS SIDE..."