JUS FEELiN IT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
ok..

~ from sun up to sun down.. im twisted off dem swisha sweets ../ packed up to tha brim wit Uncle Bob and a fifth of heem ../ pass tha bottle 'round and keep tha blunt between my lips and chief ../ not much of a drinker but i kan burn a grip of zips of trees ../ rhymes levitatin like anutha soul in Oakland, Cali ../ mind elevatin but succumb to foes in hopeless alleys ../ spoken proudly through tha chiseled jaw of a Tongan beast ../ got tha power to wake tha calmest streets wit tha rawest speech ../ delivered through demonic teeth fixed to tha face of war ../ laced wit more bars den chocolate factories across tha nations floor ../ im takin swords to fight wit guns releasin bullets by tha tons ../ knock armies off and drag tha leader when i pull him by his tongue ../ das jus my mind talkin nonsense.. tha trees cloudin my logic ../ as i continue to inhale tha herbs.. speakin outta pocket ../ now its kickin in.. feelin myself floatin on anutha one ../ eyes low.. bloodshot.. focused on my utha blunts ../ take a blunt.. grab tha keys.. make an exit out tha crib ../ tryna keep myself togetha.. walkin out and feelin lit ../ movin slow.. jump up in tha whip.. turn tha engine over ../ knockin Yuk while i hit tha gas to heat tha engines motor ../ fire up tha blunt and takin more hits den a eBay census ../ keep tha windows up and hotbox drivin towards tha freeway entrance ../ kruisin 70 on 101 and headed northbound ../ kill tha fire.. chill and drive.. let it takes its course now ../ dis what i say to those who have no clue what weed is like?! ../ it'll make tha deaf hear it comin and make tha blind see tha light ..!!~

jus some random ass shit folks.. bored as fuck..!!

Apr 25, 2006
Hello my Name is Blaze and Im addicted to weed
tho the way im feelin this weed is addicted to me
Im Blaze1 cause I blazed one...two..or three
see i loose track quick cause i loose racks quick
i cant call it cause i just got passed it
i dont pass it, until i hit it once or twice
they say that i hog the blunt, im just not nice
enough to share my green unless im inhalin first
im cursed with knowing that my habits the worst
it's all good tho i never remember what happened yesterday
meaning ill forget about today tomorrow anyways
it's a quarter to noon and im feenin for swishers
sweet the thought of mary jane hittin me on the kisser
i miss her and it's only been 15 minutes and 14 hours
going thru withdrawls may need to take a cold shower....

my randomness off the thoughts of greenery