jury duty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yup, I haven't gotten anything since my last ordeal.

But I also haven't gotten a new license since I moved again...I still got my address from 3-4 years ago on my license. LOL....I'll get a new one when it expires...although, i was told by the state that i am required to get a new license with my current address any time that i move...that's what they said when i was dealing with the jury duty shit....fuck all that. I'm not paying $25 every time I move to get a new one.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
The first time I was called to go in for the potential jury pool I wore a t-shirt that said "Criminal Minded" on the front. The case got settled while we were waiting so I never even got interviewed, but I figured the shirt would help me get out of it if I did get interviewed.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
did they change it recently?

when i was in college i got letters about jury duty twice, and both times i checked the student box; saying that i couldn't do it because i was a student.. and they didn't bother me about it..
i dunno..its my first time having to go

id look at the paper and quote it but its in my car and i'm getting it fixed at the the toyota dealership/in a rental..so i cant quote it until tomorrow.

but they did make it pretty clear that schools no exscuse

Sep 28, 2002
LOL i just got mine on friday from my old home where my uncle lives and it was for monday, so i called....... i told them i moved out of county and alll they said it was ok, to just send the paper with that marked off and i got off the list.