Jurmaine Jones coming to Phoenix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
You obviously dont know much about the Joneses and Banks.. Banks has massive potential. I think he's gonna be the next Kevin Johnson. The Polish Rifle can shoot 3s.

and if you dont think they'll win the championship or at least take them as a serious contender, then you dont know shit bout basketball.

May 2, 2002
James Jones averaged 9.3 points and 3.4 rebounds a game, not to mention he plays great defense.

Jumaine Jones averaged 10.5 points and 5 rebounds in 27 minutes last year.

Marcus Banks averaged 10 points and 4 assists in 25 mins.

how is that worthy of a shitty smilie face?

those are respectable numbers for BENCH PLAYERS

especially compared to the sonics bench players:
Nick Collins
Noel Felix
Johan Petro
Mouhamed Sene (a Suns training camp reject)
Earl Watson (decent)
Robert Swift
Damien Wilkins

May 9, 2002
PHX Sun said:
James Jones averaged 9.3 points and 3.4 rebounds a game, not to mention he plays great defense.

Jumaine Jones averaged 10.5 points and 5 rebounds in 27 minutes last year.

Marcus Banks averaged 10 points and 4 assists in 25 mins.
And you think theyll do the same numbers on a team that plays their starters longer than anyotehr team in the league...i dont think so,buddy..

how is that worthy of a shitty smilie face?
Cus imnot impressed...

those are respectable numbers for BENCH PLAYERS
I agree...but they wont see that action on the Suns...

especially compared to the sonics bench players:
Nick Collins
Noel Felix
Johan Petro
Mouhamed Sene (a Suns training camp reject)
Earl Watson (decent)
Robert Swift
Damien Wilkins
So comparing a team that is better than the Sonics makes you feel better?Cmon bro..i KNOW the Sonics aint good...so what relevance is this??

Look...the last 2 years now youve come on here and said "The Suns will win it all"....and the last 2 years...they havent...broken record...

Are you a Colts fan as well???:cheeky:

May 2, 2002
Edward Thizzerhands said:
And you think theyll do the same numbers on a team that plays their starters longer than anyotehr team in the league...i dont think so,buddy..
The Suns dont WANT to play their starters that much. thats WHY they are focusing so much on bench depth this offseason. They want Nash's minute cut back at least 5 minutes a game. And yeah, they'll get a good amount of time. They werent averaging that many minutes before. 20-25 minutes is a lot? cmon... thats barely half the game. they werent even starters.

Cus imnot impressed...
you will be.

Look...the last 2 years now youve come on here and said "The Suns will win it all"....and the last 2 years...they havent...broken record...

Are you a Colts fan as well???:cheeky:
After Amare got injured last season, I retracted my statement. This will clearly be different. Our bench just got 100 times better and we're getting our best player back. Not to mention Barbosa and Diaw have made tremendous strides this offseason to evolve their game.. they're gonna be all-star caliber this season. and you can quote me on that.

I predict 70 wins.. and Im as serious as a heart attack

May 9, 2002
PHX Sun said:
The Suns dont WANT to play their starters that much. thats WHY they are focusing so much on bench depth this offseason. They want Nash's minute cut back at least 5 minutes a game. And yeah, they'll get a good amount of time. They werent averaging that many minutes before. 20-25 minutes is a lot? cmon... thats barely half the game. they werent even starters.
But you know they will...and with Amare back...that will mean MORE PT for Nash cus he is the best PG in thegame..you know that as well as i do...

you will be.
Rings talk.

After Amare got injured last season, I retracted my statement. This will clearly be different. Our bench just got 100 times better and we're getting our best player back. Not to mention Barbosa and Diaw have made tremendous strides this offseason to evolve their game.. they're gonna be all-star caliber this season. and you can quote me on that.
Theres no doubt that Barbosa and Boris are good players...but wont that prevent the bench from getting PT?

I predict 70 wins.. and Im as serious as a heart attack
70 wins dont=championships....

Jan 12, 2006
suns are like the mavs theyll always have a good roster but wont win no titiles! dont have the presence of centers like Shaq and Ben Wallace. and besides fuck whoever is on any squad after what dwayne wade did last season aint no one fucken with his team