JUNE BUG SLIM (R.I.P SPEEDY LOC) SONG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
WOW, On the re-release of Cali Thuggin, Bugsy named the artist Unknown, possibly for copyright reason or that he didn't want you guys to know that a guy that was a brown prider who did songs with Surenos, did a remembrance song for Speedy. Either way, it's the Brown Pride love song guy.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yeah he from sac i know some katz that used 2 rap wit him back N tha day
he like bash N jay tee gettin hiz skrillz oh well i don't bump hiz shit

Jun 23, 2005
The Red Sin said:
WOW, On the re-release of Cali Thuggin, Bugsy named the artist Unknown, possibly for copyright reason or that he didn't want you guys to know that a guy that was a brown prider who did songs with Surenos, did a remembrance song for Speedy. Either way, it's the Brown Pride love song guy.
THE SONG WAS MADE BY A HOMIE FROM FRISCO NAMED "JOHN DOE" HE WAS FROM THE LABLE "GHETTO LINE PRODUCTIONS" THE SONG WAS
NOT BY JUNE BUG SLIM!!!! DONT GET IT TWISTED!

Mar 12, 2005
StarzTheLimit said:
THE SONG WAS MADE BY A HOMIE FROM FRISCO NAMED "JOHN DOE" HE WAS FROM THE LABLE "GHETTO LINE PRODUCTIONS" THE SONG WAS
NOT BY JUNE BUG SLIM!!!! DONT GET IT TWISTED!
My bad, WOW, STL sighting, it's been hella months, no updates?

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
^^^^ the homie wa$ locked up ya kNow, he ju$t barely gettiNg arouNd to thing$ aNd I kNow they got a grip of $olo$ N $TL cd'$ iN the work$ a$$umiNg that all them DECOTO youNgztah$ Be NEW to the rap game aNd I be heariNg good thiNgz 4rm them e$pecially the lil homie youNg $ataN, that boi got$ heat....

.KAO$ De W$MG Record$::

Nov 30, 2006
^ I had that June Bug Slim tape, I bought it off him in Alameda he was selling them infront of black and white liquor.

It was cool, he did have some skraps on 1 or 2 songs but he wasnt repping any sureno shit. He claims Oakland, Sacramento and LA cuz he "lived" in all 3 city's I guess...lol

When I seen him I thought he was one of those WSA crips on from the BV's.