June 24th...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
That's when Lil C.S. presents The Mob Kingz "The Hardest Shit Out" drops. That's when the plant said I'm going to get them bac, so if that's not the date, don't say I'm bullshittin. But that should be it.

This is ANOTHER Dago classic from Ghetto World. We already have two UNDISPUTABLE classics (unless you have bad taste in music, and haven't been listenin' to what the streets say) with Dollars & Sins, and the Ghetto World Soundtrac (Ghetto Classics was tight, but not classic, and so was the DVD). But the Mob Kingz is up there with Dollars & Sins, but I don't know about better than (ya'll have to judge that). It's going to live up to the album title "The Hardest Shit Out". This shit is gonna surprise everybody! Gaurantee it!!!! I'm proud of my niggaz, they spit!!!! Mooch Massive, The M.I.C., Playboy Floyd, and Baby Ant came wit' it. These niggaz sound hungry. I gaurantee this is a underground classic!!!! Only niggaz that won't like it are the ones that go out their way NOT to listen to it (niggaz do shit like that), but if you give it a listen, we got you. On everything I love on this earth, if a nigga don't like this album their on some gay shit. Fuc all that "my opinion shit". That's drag for undercover haterism! This is that shit!!! Watch...

May 30, 2004
ill be in tha lil neighbor on that day to cop mine, i already know that shit going to be tight.... me and jayo are bacc in tha studio this week end, and we really want that feature from you on tha dulo gang album...... how did you like that movement album????? stay grindin cuz we all watchin you....

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
do you have distribution wit it can I pick it up at tower records in longbeach or v.i.p., swapmeets or are you just putting the first pressings in dago.Im a definatley buy it im a give my opinion, naw just kidding I know shits gonna be straight.. much respect

Apr 25, 2002
BAYLOC THA RIDA said:
ill be in tha lil neighbor on that day to cop mine, i already know that shit going to be tight.... me and jayo are bacc in tha studio this week end, and we really want that feature from you on tha dulo gang album...... how did you like that movement album????? stay grindin cuz we all watchin you....
Honestly Bay, I was surprised the Movement album. I didn't know what to expect that's why I'm sayin' that. But that album was tight. It was quality. I liked Cricet's beats on this album, and I liked all the rappers. It's a couple songs on there I really liked. I think one of them was a solo from Shahid Mustafa (my fault if I spelled it wrong). But the album as a whole was tight, and it was definitely worth the money, and I don't feel that about 95% of the albums that I buy. And you know I'm wit' it on the Dulo gang feature. Me and Skar always been cool, and respected each other's work. Last time I seen him was in LA at Roscoe's during NBA all star weekend.

But bac on topic. I'll be at the homey Boo's house next weekend probably, and I'll have some with me.

Apr 25, 2002
50cal said:
do you have distribution wit it can I pick it up at tower records in longbeach or v.i.p., swapmeets or are you just putting the first pressings in dago.Im a definatley buy it im a give my opinion, naw just kidding I know shits gonna be straight.. much respect
Just Dago for the 1st 2000. I actually think it's going to be better than you think homey.

Dec 28, 2004
CS how can I get my copy homey...i'm down here in Anaheim, shoot me one....or tell me where to pick it up dog, I've been waiting for this for a minute

May 2, 2005
I'm definitely gonna fucc's 'wicha' Cuzz... On everything though? that nigga Mooch Massive is a fuCCin beast homie! That nigga need 2 come out with some solo shit, them other Mob niggas is Cool, but you and Mooch are them 2 muthaphuCCas that REALLY shine out the CliCC Cuzz, feel me? Stay mashin!

Apr 25, 2002
Big C-Style said:
I'm definitely gonna fucc's 'wicha' Cuzz... On everything though? that nigga Mooch Massive is a fuCCin beast homie! That nigga need 2 come out with some solo shit, them other Mob niggas is Cool, but you and Mooch are them 2 muthaphuCCas that REALLY shine out the CliCC Cuzz, feel me? Stay mashin!
Yeah Mooch is the truth!!!! And this album is gonna prove it. He's on 90% of the songs, plus he has a solo song. Mic Loc is tight, but I think Playboy Floyd is gonna surprise everybody, and Baby Ant too.

@50cal, good lookin' homey.

@Sicc Dawg, you can always mail order. I think I've done you before like that.

Apr 25, 2002
smallski61916 said:
Damn I cant fuckin wait!!! Pluz I getz paid dat day! Will the sicc-shop have it? If not I try to drive down to Fambam when it opens, obviously...
If Fam Bam gets them on Friday, it won't be in the morning. It depends on when they arrive. If they arrive Thurs, then they'll be in there early Friday. If they arrive on Friday, then Friday evening. And if I don't have them by then, I'm going to be mad as a muthafucca!!!! Especially since the car show is on the 26th.

Good lookin southeast619ray...

Apr 5, 2003
LIL C.S. said:
If Fam Bam gets them on Friday, it won't be in the morning. It depends on when they arrive. If they arrive Thurs, then they'll be in there early Friday. If they arrive on Friday, then Friday evening. And if I don't have them by then, I'm going to be mad as a muthafucca!!!! Especially since the car show is on the 26th.

Good lookin southeast619ray...
No problem, you shit gets me through my 9 to 5. Anyways, is this gone be in the sicc shop at mission valley also?

Apr 25, 2002
^not yet homey.

But I got some bad news. The plant said that I ain't gon' get my shit until the 29th, and I had to pull a lot of strings to do that. At first they said July 5th, and there's no way I can do that. It's bad enough I'm not going to have them for the car show on the 26th. I'm mad about that shit, but I have to have them for the 4th of July weekend. We have a summer anthem on there "Summer Feelings" a slight remake of "Happy Feelings" by Frankie Beverly and Maze. It's gangsta though. It's a classic! If we had radio and video this is a hit song!! On my son!. All you need is one song, and this would be it. This would put Dago on the map, and show the world how real g's do it in the world's finest and beautifulest (if that's a word) city! And at the same time we display lyrical skill, and ghetto shit that you can picture in the song.

But like I said, it won't be out in the stores until probably Thu. the 30th, but whoever gets it before that 4th of July weekend, you're gonna be bumpin' it the whole weekend, and this album is gonna be in your memory for years to come thinkin' back on this 4th. That's what dope cd's do. They make you remember what you were doin' when you was bumpin' the album. Get ready ya'll!!!! 1