july 21st show ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2005
Ok I went to buy tickets for July 21st here at the Fillmore from a ticket master and it shows the show and the tickets went on sell, but at the same time there not on sale as of yet. so we called and they told us that the show may have been moved to a diff date or the show has been canceled. Just want to know what is up with that I need to buy 8 tickets asap. if anyone has any info let me know. thanks.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
k first off just don't use ticket master, go to his website www.therealtechn9ne.com and click buy tickets or something you will see it, it says something about the strange noize tour, it should bring you to artist arena then look for your show and there will be two of them one is vip the other is just the concert ticket, its easy as that then you click buy now use a credit card and your all set

Oct 18, 2006
timdown said:
maybe its movin to the ogden, thats where he usually does shows
Ogden's too small now. The last show was at the fillmore, and that was just Tech, no KMK. It was still pretty packed.

I can't imagine how packed it'll be for BOTH Tech and KMK.

I would assume someone just had some misinformation, but that's just speculation.

I hope it's still on the 21st.