Julox-You Sholl Iz Ugly

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
SO this is his...3rd solo?I never heard his second...but was told that it wasnt that great...holla!

P.S.I still aint got any feedback on that Nyke Loc "Luandrymat" album....

5280mafia

Yall dumb Ju's shit is worth peepn just support local underground music period pick up and listen to it. Ju's my boy we hittn the studio tonight I'll through some of his music up in here in a couple of days and let u decide for yourself. The cd only 8 bucks I'll get it to yall for cheaper if ya like it. Never hate on another man's hustle everyone has different taste buds quit thrown salt on his game. Stay tuned

Aug 20, 2004
5280mafia said:
Yall dumb Ju's shit is worth peepn just support local underground music period pick up and listen to it. Ju's my boy we hittn the studio tonight I'll through some of his music up in here in a couple of days and let u decide for yourself. The cd only 8 bucks I'll get it to yall for cheaper if ya like it. Never hate on another man's hustle everyone has different taste buds quit thrown salt on his game. Stay tuned
Damn guy...relax...im not just gonna "support" somone if the music aint tight...thats MY scratch im spendin...not yours...so unless my ears like it,my pockets stay closed...

5280mafia

My bad yall over reacted on that shit. Just when u see the behind the scenes stuff going on and all the hard work and you know the dude personally. I just took it personally and your right everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Still working on getting links so yall can judge for yourself.

Sep 22, 2004
the new Julox is hard. shits worth it just to hear the cut BITCH. boy performed that at my b-day party & everyone was stunned. He stepped his game up big on this one.

Aug 20, 2004
KING D said:
the new Julox is hard. shits worth it just to hear the cut BITCH. boy performed that at my b-day party & everyone was stunned. He stepped his game up big on this one.
How does it compare to his first solo?That album was fire...along with Mile High Bomb...