Juice's Birthday Bash (Sept. 25th)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
What's up y'all? Just wanted to let you know what I got comin up real quick. I'm throwin a bash for my birthday, which is actually on the 21st, but it's a Tuesday so I put the show on for Saturday the 25th. It will be 2 shows: All ages 6-9 pm and 21 & up 10-2 am. There will be performances from Juice, Bullet, Texas T, Brown Ecstasy, Yuns, Double O' Ryderz and more. $6 in advance and $8 at the door. So, if you're around the town and wanna come down it's nothin. It's at Mario's in Zillah! Peace y'all!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
MAN WISH I COULD BE THERE TO WISH U A GOOD ONE AND BUY U A DRINK, AND TO TEACH SOME HEADZ OUT THERE MY NEW DANCE THE "GETTO RAIN DANCE"

WELL HAVE A GOOD ONE AND GET HOME SAFE AND WHEN I AM IN TOWN WE'LL LINK UP AND DO IT BIG LIKE MY EX GIRLFRIENDS GUT

Aug 18, 2004
Happy birthday man, aint' it today?? I'm sorry I'm booked up and can't make it out to the spot, but tell Bullet I said whassup and have him holla at me, aight?? Word up.

BTW:
This chula cutie up the street stole your CD from me....

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
slowpoke said:
MAN WISH I COULD BE THERE TO WISH U A GOOD ONE AND BUY U A DRINK, AND TO TEACH SOME HEADZ OUT THERE MY NEW DANCE THE "GETTO RAIN DANCE"

WELL HAVE A GOOD ONE AND GET HOME SAFE AND WHEN I AM IN TOWN WE'LL LINK UP AND DO IT BIG LIKE MY EX GIRLFRIENDS GUT
No doubt homie! I wish you could've been out here too so I could've seen you do the "Getto Rain Dance" with my own two eyes. Well, if you're around the town sometime let me know and we can do it "big like your ex girlfriends gut" just like you said. lol.

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
bobbyspoon said:
Happy birthday man, aint' it today?? I'm sorry I'm booked up and can't make it out to the spot, but tell Bullet I said whassup and have him holla at me, aight?? Word up.

BTW:
This chula cutie up the street stole your CD from me....
Thanx homie! My birthday was yesterday actually. It was cool, but I know the real deal is goin to be this weekend at my birthday bash. It gets pretty crazy at Mario's. It would've been cool to see you out here. I'll let Bullet know you said for him to holla.

So, somebody stole my cd from you huh? Well, I guess that's a good thang. Even better that it was a chula cutie. lol. If you need another cd just holla. It's nothin. Peace!

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
regg said:
Happy Birthday hommie hope too see you this weekend dogg and lets get all fucked up cuz birthdayz only come around once a year.
Thanx homie! I think I'm gonna have to perform first that way I can drink all I want after that. If I drink first and then perform I might start rappin in different languages. lol. Anyway, hope to see you out here homie! It should be crackin like sidewalks durin an earthquake!!

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
Lil Kee said:
Happy birthday homie i wish could to your bash but fuck i have work that i hope have good 1 though
Thanx homie! Sorry to hear you can't make it. It should be a bomb ass show. Maybe you'll get another chance to check one out down the road. Do your thang homie! Peace!

Dec 11, 2002
I know the house will be packed.. again, sorry I cant come out and show my support...but as you know I'll be in Reno rollin' the dice and havin' a tattoo re-done @ Street Vibrations... be sure to post up pics..! :)

~oh hey.. if you get a chance shoot me a couple copies of that flyer.. its dope.

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
No doubt Kalyn! Word on the street is that this show is gonna be poppin like fireworks! It's cool you can't make it. Do your thang in Reno and good luck on the dice rollin. I'll make sure to post up pics after it's all said and done.

And yeah, I can send you some flyers. Do I have your address? If not, send me a pm with it so I can get those out to you. Have a nice trip!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
@los juiceman i want some flyers too!!!!!!!!!!!! (as many as you want to send....but at lease 200....please?)

@kay
get back safe and i don't know if you can give me $.50 on the dollar for this fat book of food stamps to play on the table...can u swing by skrewattle to pick them up?
lol...enjoy your trip tho ....

Dec 11, 2002
Juice said:
No doubt Kalyn! Word on the street is that this show is gonna be poppin like fireworks! It's cool you can't make it. Do your thang in Reno and good luck on the dice rollin. I'll make sure to post up pics after it's all said and done.

And yeah, I can send you some flyers. Do I have your address? If not, send me a pm with it so I can get those out to you. Have a nice trip!
You should have the address.. if not its:

Kalyn
PO Box 912
Caldwell, ID

How was the show?? where's them pics? How were the performances?

Me and my girl did our thang in RENO! ~ we ended up shopping the Meadow Wood Mall allllll up and down on Saturday... posted up at the craps table and poker machines... came UP before we left...! The whole trip including the rooms @ $139/night (due to Street Vibrations) was paid for with what we won gamblin'.... :)
The town was CrAzY with all the bikes in town.. somethin' like 40,000.. there was a fireworks show on Saturday night that was dope and the CLUB??? It was on and crackin' at the EL DORADO! ... Over Capacity with lots of folks in town from San Jose and Oakland...
I've spent week-ends in Reno before but daaaaamn.. it was BOMB this week-end.

Dec 11, 2002
slowpoke said:
@kay
get back safe and i don't know if you can give me $.50 on the dollar for this fat book of food stamps to play on the table...can u swing by skrewattle to pick them up?
lol...enjoy your trip tho ....
Right on ..thanks... we got there and back cool, with no problems... and hey, I'm always down to do $ .50 on $1.00!! ..lol..

HOLLA!

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
KALYN said:
You should have the address.. if not its:

Kalyn
PO Box 912
Caldwell, ID

How was the show?? where's them pics? How were the performances?
Cool Kalyn! I'll get those flyers out to you today!!

Now about the show...it was probably the best show I've put together hands down. Now the only bad part was that I'm not sure people really understood that. People really didn't come out like I thought they would. Then again, when I booked the show I didn't realize that I would be competin agains the fair in Yakima. I guess people wanted to go see Wierd Al Yankovich get down instead of us. lol. Nah, but really it was openin weekend at the fair so maybe most people decided to check that out. Anyway for those who did come out they would tell you that they had a real good time. Big Fub from Idaho came out and rocked it with his team, Texas T & Brown Ecstacy from Idaho did some new joints off their new albums, Double O' Ryderz from Oregon tore the roof off the place, Hypnotik came out from Seattle and got everybody in the club amped up, Yuns came out from Seattle and kept the energy goin in the club, and then me and my team went up and finished off the show with a few surprises. So, the performance were off the chain!! I hope in the future I can get these same acts to come out and put it down for the town. I guess the timin has to be right to get it crackin... Anyway, I should have some pics up soon. I just have to get them resized and all that good stuff.