Juggalos?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
If you want real talk, stfu and listen, people are human regardless what they look like or what their taste in music is... If you are so quick to judge people just by an opinion they have you are fucking ignorant, I myself am not A genius but I sure as fuck don't come into A board TRYING to hate on everything I dislike, The topic said JUGGALOs you know what that word means... So leave it the fuck alone for juggalos, If we're such peices of lowlife shit why the fuck do you guys care so much? Seems to me like you are all assholes and have nothing to do besides cause rukus and drama, so heres A big FUCKYOU... White, black, brown, doesn't fucking matter you hate me.... I hate you get the fuck over it.

jorge

Sicc OG
Sep 29, 2007
if you mean the dark carnival stuff, i reeeeeeeally hope noone actually believes it but it does seem like some do...

May 31, 2007
If you listened to this song on the Wraith Promo Disk, called Simple And Blunt, Violent J says...

"Let our music do the killin' for you, you'll be alright..."

As to KEEP Juggalos from doing violent acts.
Therefore your theory on the Iraq War doesn't hold. :D
yea and then with the crimes linked to juggalos and shit like when that one juggalo dude chopped up a few people with a hatchet they said something under the lines of

Our music is music. We make it so you guys can listen to. We do not support any of the actions taking place ....blahblah... And how are you gonna take 2 guys with their faces painted like clowns seriously