juggalo news update with new mars pic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
Gat to School Dates & Fliers
Written by Tears of a Killer
Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Just got this in from the Wicked Wonder himself. Or rather, from himself by proxy. Well the specifics aren't important. What IS important is that Mars has a lot of flavor for your face and you should appreciate him live in concert if he's anywhere near your city.

Underground West Coast horrorcore legend and Tunnel Runner Mars' "Gat To School Tour" kicks off this weekend with co-headlinger and lead singer of Primer 55, The DRP! You might have seen him on the "Shock Therapy Tour" with the Psychopathic Records family last fall flipping wigs back, but now he is coming to a city near you to promote his upcoming album "School House Glock: Extra Credit" with tons of special guests apperancesand VIP's including fellow Tunnel Runners: ClaAs, Intrinzik, J Reno, Jason Porter and other underground wicked shit artists like Evil Pimp, Ill-E-Gal, Majik Duce, McNastee, Grewsum and the list keeps on growing! I wonder what's in store for the Southgate, MI show? Hmmmm. Don't miss out on this. March 6th in Milwaukee, WI there will be a FREE live DVD filming of the show at The Rave and all wicked shit fans and Juggalos need to see this for yourselfs and get your chance to witness history, half naked women and be imortalized on screen! Here is a complete list of dates and flyers for this month. Juggalos and Juggalettes come through to the "Gat To School Tour" and witness total devistation!

March 1st The Modern Exchange - Southgate, MI Click For Flyer
March 2nd Emerson Theater - Indianapolis, IN Click For Flyer
March 3rd Foley's Bar - Lake Geneva, WI Click For Flyer
March 4th The Underground, Sandusky, OH Click for Flyer
March 5th Revolutions Ballroom - Neenah, WI Click for Flyer
March 6th The Rave (FREE LIVE DVD FILMING) - Milwaukee, WI Click For Flyer
March 7th Lumpy's Back Room - Davenport, IA Click For Flyer
March 8th House Of Bricks - Des Moines, IA Click For Flyer
March 9th The Blue Goat - Salina, KS Click for Flyer
March 11th Gators Bar & Grill - Farmington, NM Click for Flyer
March 13 The Marquee Theater - Pheonix, AZ Click for Flyer

More information on the tour at the Mars myspace profile at www.myspace.com/Mars

Saturday Feb 28th, a day before the tour starts make sure you catch Mars & The DRP on Wicked Intent Radio chatting with fans and answering questions with Dark Half at 8PM central time. Tune in to that for the freshness by going to WickedIntentRadio.net

And there you have it. Check out the dates. Peep the radio freshness on the 28th and keep it wicked.

cool pic i already knew about everything else from here and horrorcore.com

Sep 16, 2008
What is special about holding up the nikes? Are they symbolic or does he just want to show off some cool shoes?

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
The shoes match the packaging for SHG: Extra Credit. Thats my promo photo for the project. They are the Nike Back To School Pack dunks they put out as limited edition. They are made to look like composition books. My VIP passes for the tour look like that too.

Sep 16, 2008
tim did you not read that? his album is called school house glock and his tour is the gat to school tour. the shoes look like school stuff. not too hard to figure out
You're such a fucking idiot, you're whining at us (Me and SM) for fighting with people and here you are starting fights

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Just wanted to say thanks to Dirty Nappy for showing me that hat. The company who makes that hat is all sold out but they are now sponsoring me for the tour and sending me a bunch of free clothing! Staple clothing! Yeeeeeeaah