Judgement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I understand your approach, but let me tell you that I would not condemn that person to hell. Nor if he was a christian extremist.

You don't have to answer this question because you might just hover around the 'im not the judge of peoples' souls" response, but would you condemn them to hell for eternity?

for the average 70 year sentence that god created them with, in the circumstances that he placed them in, with the temperaments that he created in them, would anybody send anybody to hell for eternity? can we even grasp eternity as more than just a symbolic representation of it? 70 years for eternity? Gee, thanks a lot god. He should've created me born to a christian family in bum fuck america if he wanted to at least give me a chance at finding 'truth'. But no, he just threw me in the middle of the fuckin middle east to a prominent muslim family and created all these people around me to keep me my ignorant and innocent ass in check everytime I even thought of questioning what the truth is. And then while I waste my whole 70 year existence on this shit planet believing that I am doing gods will, even as far as willing to commit suicide for his cause, he will still say 'haha u suck hell for eternity for you'.

I know it is hard to approach this question from an outer angle, like the one I am presenting to you because honestly dude, we get our identity from our environment and the circumstances that shape us. Asking you to see what I am saying directly is literally asking you to die to yourself. It is not an easy task but it is very possible.

One last question, since I (and hopefully you) would not send our hypothetical friend to hell for eternity as you claim god would, would that make me more worthy of your worship? Unlike him I wouldn't even care for it anyway.
But the answer here is: of course not, all that we can say at this point in our conclusion is that god would not send somebody to hell either. Whatever goodness you exhibit, 'he' will always one-up you. Am I right?

Take your time with the responding if you are sick as I am in no hurry and feel somewhat bad for what I am doing because I know exactly what is at stake here for you.
I see where you're going with this (I think?) but to answer your question the way you want me to, yes. You said yourself that Muslims know who Jesus is. If they study they Quran, they also know the truth about their own prophet Muhammad. The know the difference between Jesus and Muhammad and the qualities they share. From there, if they compare the attitude and actions of the God of the Bible and the God of the Quran, there is a glaring difference. They are not the same God and do not share the same qualities throughout those texts.

We are all faced with a decision. Will your questions include, "why should I go to hell if I only live to be 70 years old and spent a bunch of time being a mostly good person?" Is that muslim person you mention guilty of sin? Even one single sin? Did suicide bombing himself and taking out others in the process atone for his sins?

Truthfully, for those who have never heard the name of Christ, I don't know how they will be judged. There are people in remote parts of the world that I suppose will never hear His name for all I know. But for the rest, God's laws are written on our hearts. We know the feeling of guilt. We know right from wrong. For a majority of the world, they've heard of Jesus and it's up to them to research. Then there are those who have researched and still don't believe. Why would those people be granted access into heaven of a God they chose not to believe? God is steadfast. There has to be a standard of what He will or won't allow into heaven. The guy in your example would have no place there.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
I see where you're going with this (I think?) but to answer your question the way you want me to, yes. You said yourself that Muslims know who Jesus is. If they study they Quran, they also know the truth about their own prophet Muhammad. The know the difference between Jesus and Muhammad and the qualities they share. From there, if they compare the attitude and actions of the God of the Bible and the God of the Quran, there is a glaring difference. They are not the same God and do not share the same qualities throughout those texts.

We are all faced with a decision. Will your questions include, "why should I go to hell if I only live to be 70 years old and spent a bunch of time being a mostly good person?" Is that muslim person you mention guilty of sin? Even one single sin? Did suicide bombing himself and taking out others in the process atone for his sins?

Truthfully, for those who have never heard the name of Christ, I don't know how they will be judged. There are people in remote parts of the world that I suppose will never hear His name for all I know. But for the rest, God's laws are written on our hearts. We know the feeling of guilt. We know right from wrong. For a majority of the world, they've heard of Jesus and it's up to them to research. Then there are those who have researched and still don't believe. Why would those people be granted access into heaven of a God they chose not to believe? God is steadfast. There has to be a standard of what He will or won't allow into heaven. The guy in your example would have no place there.
totally asinine. so your God only loves Christians? the kj bible and the Qur'an both came from the old testament. guess which one is closest to the original. the bible is nothing more than dark ages propaganda that has far outlived its purpose.
let me ask this. I think that we can agree that black Americans were only exposed to Christianity through slavery and torture, much the same as central American natives were raped tortured and killed, forced into Catholicism. both of these cultures had their own beliefs and God's prior to enslavement. so my question is, if Christian God and Christianity are good, then was slavery good? would any black American Christian admit openly that something good came off slavery? this is why I laugh when I see Mexicans wearing Aztec pride shirts and crucifixes. total contradiction without even understanding. way to be brainwashed simpletons.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Were those practices a good representation of Christianity? No, they were not. Don't group me with that group of people. There are plenty of people that profess to be Christians that live lives contrary to what the Bible says. Regardless of which you believe to be more accurate to the original texts (the Bible or Quran), it's not like the Quran isn't without giant contradictions to the original texts with the teachings of Muhammad the pedophile. I didn't say "God only loves Christians," God loves everyone. We are His children. But many are like the prodigal son. They chose a life far from what their father would want for them and want nothing to do with Him (God). Yet at any point, if they were to humble themselves and return, he would be overjoyed. He never loved them any less. But if they chose to disown their own father all the days of their lives, they will reap the consequences of that.

The precedent of Muslims being removed from the father was set when Ishmael was born and sent to Egypt. Both the Bible and Torah say that Ishmael would be sent to Egypt and he would be a wild donkey of a man, in constant conflict (with his brother, who would be the beginning of the Jewish people). Yet the Quran calls Ishmael a messenger and a prophet, how convenient. The Muslims have in fact been in conflict with the Jewish people ever since and it is pretty obvious that Israel has been shown divine favor in that area even though they have Muslim enemies on every side. God has kept His promises to Israel, including the Savior of the world being born out of the bloodline of David.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
and you're basing your knowledge of what God wants and loves on what you read in a book written long after what supposedly happened. what we now call mythology, that of the Greeks, Romans, and other ancient people outdates the old testament by many years. what is it that makes them less true than Christianity?. I'll tell you. Christianity introduced profit and business to religion. with their crooked financial backing and ability to war with and defeat others, they were able to spread their word and thus profit. remember that Catholicism was adopted by the Romans as a political move. this means that the Vatican is a sham and the idea of a pope is too. do your homework. Christianity has been the most corrupt system in the history of the world. you have been brainwashed. you are a sheep, not the lamb.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
you're saying stuff like I was the one that said it. You won't hear me defend the pope or the Vatican, or what people did in the past in the name of Christianity like you speak of. You're not really going to listen to what I say anyways so I'll do us both a favor and stop posting in this thread. I could have a rebuttal to everything you say yet it won't get us anywhere. That's why I started this whole conversation with "no one has ever been saved by apologetics."

but to address your ridiculous comment. I have not been brainwashed. Read my original post in this thread. And yes, I am a sheep. Read John 10 in the Bible.

Jan 31, 2008

Brother, you are having a very hard time grasping anything that I am saying outside of an egocentric perspective.
You are treating the hypothetical muslim as a person with a christian worldview and upbringing.
If they are born into islam and spent their whole lives doing what they thought god wanted them to do then they will look at the bible and the jesus in the bible as illogical and ass backwards.
You are looking at this scenario as if christianity is the matrix that holds everything in existence together but you are failing to realize that they look at islam as the matrix that holds and explains everything, and it is YOUR christianity that is 'obviously' man-made and bullshit in that regard.

You ask me, has this muslim sinned? Hmm, I don't know does not fasting the month of ramadan count? Because they sure do consider that to be sinning.
Instead, you want this muslim whose intentions throughout his life have clearly validated that he is a conformist to 'gods' side, to be punished in hell for eternity even though he lived a measly 25 years adhering to what his environment told him were gods ways.
You want to say "well, even though he starved himself in ramadan, prayed five times a day, gave money to the poor, denied himself work opportunities because they contradicted his beliefs, and did everything in his power to please god the whole time, but because god created him in a nonchristian country with a limited amount of resources at finding the truth he should still go to hell because he "refused to hear god's servants"?
Get real dude, all he has done was 'hear god's servants'. He gave his life up doin it for christ's sake.

It is a very important step for a man to take when he begins to see the world more objectively and realizes how most of these systems of thought that exist today stand on absolutely nothing but a void; that they are self-validating at the very best(this part is true because that part validates it, that part is true because that other part says so and requires this, a huge intricate web of a belief system)

Beliefs dictate what we are able to perceive about a situation and what we can't. Change your belief and your whole identity and the world that is built from it will change instantaneously. I am speaking from a direct experience.

But no, you still want to try your hardest to glue this irrational belief system of a very inefficient god upon the world.
I know you have had 'magical' experiences which you interpreted as further proofs of christianity and I want to just say that these experiences were due to the power of our minds and the universe. It doesn't mean that they weren't real, and it especially does not mean that nonchristians do not have those experiences either.

It is interesting to note that when somebody is possessed by a devil, you can perform a christian exorcism on them and succeed. But it only takes a quick youtube search to see that a muslim exorcism works just as well. It just goes to show the power of beliefs here.

Ill stop here because this is getting too long too quick.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Brother, you are having a very hard time grasping anything that I am saying outside of an egocentric perspective.
You are treating the hypothetical muslim as a person with a christian worldview and upbringing.
If they are born into islam and spent their whole lives doing what they thought god wanted them to do then they will look at the bible and the jesus in the bible as illogical and ass backwards.
You are looking at this scenario as if christianity is the matrix that holds everything in existence together but you are failing to realize that they look at islam as the matrix that holds and explains everything, and it is YOUR christianity that is 'obviously' man-made and bullshit in that regard.

You ask me, has this muslim sinned? Hmm, I don't know does not fasting the month of ramadan count? Because they sure do consider that to be sinning.
Instead, you want this muslim whose intentions throughout his life have clearly validated that he is a conformist to 'gods' side, to be punished in hell for eternity even though he lived a measly 25 years adhering to what his environment told him were gods ways.
You want to say "well, even though he starved himself in ramadan, prayed five times a day, gave money to the poor, denied himself work opportunities because they contradicted his beliefs, and did everything in his power to please god the whole time, but because god created him in a nonchristian country with a limited amount of resources at finding the truth he should still go to hell because he "refused to hear god's servants"?
Get real dude, all he has done was 'hear god's servants'. He gave his life up doin it for christ's sake.

It is a very important step for a man to take when he begins to see the world more objectively and realizes how most of these systems of thought that exist today stand on absolutely nothing but a void; that they are self-validating at the very best(this part is true because that part validates it, that part is true because that other part says so and requires this, a huge intricate web of a belief system)

Beliefs dictate what we are able to perceive about a situation and what we can't. Change your belief and your whole identity and the world that is built from it will change instantaneously. I am speaking from a direct experience.

But no, you still want to try your hardest to glue this irrational belief system of a very inefficient god upon the world.
I know you have had 'magical' experiences which you interpreted as further proofs of christianity and I want to just say that these experiences were due to the power of our minds and the universe. It doesn't mean that they weren't real, and it especially does not mean that nonchristians do not have those experiences either.

It is interesting to note that when somebody is possessed by a devil, you can perform a christian exorcism on them and succeed. But it only takes a quick youtube search to see that a muslim exorcism works just as well. It just goes to show the power of beliefs here.

Ill stop here because this is getting too long too quick.
for all the nonsense you're talking about with your personal experience and research, I assure you that you're not more well-read than the guy I was talking about (Daniel Massieh). His ministry is extremely effective because he knows the Quran inside and out and knows the Muslim traditions and beliefs as well having been a Muslim. Droves of Muslims have converted to Christianity including the leader of the largest mosque in San Diego who also then went on international tv and talked about the farce of the Muslim faith and beliefs. We could go on for days and minds wouldn't be swayed in either direction I'm sure so we can agree to disagree and move on. But you trying to down Christianity and promote the Islamic faith is a joke. You need to do some more research yourself. Peace.

Jan 31, 2008
for all the nonsense you're talking about with your personal experience and research, I assure you that you're not more well-read than the guy I was talking about (Daniel Massieh). His ministry is extremely effective because he knows the Quran inside and out and knows the Muslim traditions and beliefs as well having been a Muslim. Droves of Muslims have converted to Christianity including the leader of the largest mosque in San Diego who also then went on international tv and talked about the farce of the Muslim faith and beliefs. We could go on for days and minds wouldn't be swayed in either direction I'm sure so we can agree to disagree and move on. But you trying to down Christianity and promote the Islamic faith is a joke. You need to do some more research yourself. Peace.
lmao dude I thought only remaq was dumb enough to think that I was a muslim even though i have stated that I wasnt on several occasions.

To the rest of the forum, this is the exact scenario that you are dealing with.
Hopeless ass muthafuckas.

Either way diggidy, I knew it would come to this point to be honest. It is not easy to comprehend things that contradict your own (artificial) identity.

You are free to go, but I hope that you can someday reflect on what was said.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lmao dude I thought only remaq was dumb enough to think that I was a muslim even though i have stated that I wasnt on several occasions.

To the rest of the forum, this is the exact scenario that you are dealing with.
Hopeless ass muthafuckas.

Either way diggidy, I knew it would come to this point to be honest. It is not easy to comprehend things that contradict your own (artificial) identity.

You are free to go, but I hope that you can someday reflect on what was said.
Don't try and talk down to me. You're not reading what I said. What I said is, you're down talking the Bible and promoting Islam. Look up promoting in the dictionary. I didn't say you were a Muslim.

Honestly, I'm just tired of talking about it with people that don't really want to have a debate, they just want to talk about what they have to say. You're clearly not reading what I'm saying so that's part of it. I've been the most vocal person on virtually all threads like this over the last year for Christianity. You're not saying anything groundbreaking here, so stop patting yourself on the back. It's clear that you need to do some more research for yourself. Peace.

Jan 31, 2008
Don't try and talk down to me. You're not reading what I said. What I said is, you're down talking the Bible and promoting Islam. Look up promoting in the dictionary. I didn't say you were a Muslim.

Honestly, I'm just tired of talking about it with people that don't really want to have a debate, they just want to talk about what they have to say. You're clearly not reading what I'm saying so that's part of it. I've been the most vocal person on virtually all threads like this over the last year for Christianity. You're not saying anything groundbreaking here, so stop patting yourself on the back. It's clear that you need to do some more research for yourself. Peace.
Listen here you two dimensional ass face, everything you have just stated is exactly what is going on, but only if you turn everything around back towards yourself.

I am not promoting islam.
You see it that way because you see me negating christianity, which is exactly what is being done when ideas that go against a belief system take shape. So relative to the way you see islam, yes, islam seems to be getting promoted here. Now if you were not so caught up in your second-hand 2-dimensional, primitive ass way of looking at the world, you wouldn't have so easily been on the defensive. You are on the defensive because deep down you know that none of it stands on ANYTHING and that it is self-validating.
Nothing more.

If it helps make it any clearer to you, we can use satanism or pastafarian for all I care. Or better yet, we can use any christian denomination other than the one you adhere to (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations , what a list.) . If you want, we can take what I am saying and apply it to the political spectrum if you would like. We can talk about favorite candies if it helps you cope with the trauma.

The detail of which religion does not matter and you would have understood this for yourself if your beliefs weren't so fragile.
Grow a backbone.

Last edited: