Juan Agudelo rules, Javier Hernandez drools

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
lol at javier hernandez....his name is CHICHARIIITTTOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:

chicharito rules who ever was calling that game hella rules and who ever that nobody who scored that goal for usa is...uh yeah...nice goal...whatever

btw - i think the commentator calls chicharito "allah"....can't argue that

lando drools

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
like any of you actually knew of javier hernandez before he went to man u. fags. not one person said shit about him on here..
*cough*

LOL@ U.S. soccer fans.. that was cute.

& fuck cheecharito too, that fool's just the next Cuauhtemoc hype for Mexico soccer fans.
No, Alex Fergurson doesn't start nobodies with shit potential, he sees greatness in him.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
like any of you actually knew of javier hernandez before he went to man u. fags. not one person said shit about him on here..
Are you fuckin kidding? Go back and read old soccer threads on here.

Regardless, no need to hate on Hernandez. He's the man and shits on anyone in the US uniform right now, admit it...

Hilarious that Hernandez had nothing to do with this thread except for Fedex throwing out hate. Even funnier that a few days later he scores once again, make that SEVEN goals for Man U and counting you bitches...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
do all americans hate mexican soccer players THAT much? or is it only the few on here.

Hernandez has a better potential than any US or Australian football player currently, he may not have achieved greatness yet, but he will.

Mar 26, 2009
Wrong...I don't post threads about soccer here in this forum because there's like 3 or maybe 4 people that would actually care. That's why I go to a soccer forum. I've known about my nigga cheech since his chivas days man. I'm going to say this now also, watch out for my nigga in Cruz Azul...Chuletita aka Javier Orozco dude is going to go to europe sooner later smh.