Ju Ju: The Soul Rippa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I know & understand what the situation is within the street, but this post is simply about the music.

I was suppose to release this album under my independent label, but business never fell into place. Yet, I still have it.

I know it was leaked & a lot of people were bumping this back in 2001.

1. Bloodshot Eyes

2. Feel My Language

3. Best Neva Stray

4. Wanna Go Loco

5. Gonna Break Em' feat. Spun Loksta

6. Dat Funkie Loco One

7. Latin Cowboy

8. Sancho Villa

9. Str-8 To Yo Brain feat. Dice

10. Blackroads

11. Salad Bowl Party feat. Spun Loksta

12. Gangstaz Nite Out feat. E.S.G & Red Devil Rebel

13. Mexican Ghetto feat. Doom The OriGinal & Spun Loksta

14. Massacre

15. Good Girl

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
young$tupidDumb @young$tupidDumb Yes, Ju Ju B. On his album he simply went by Ju Ju on the name / credits. His personal choice.

lencho @lencho , He's from Salinas.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL @$ileNt_eNe_ATL & LethaFace @LethaFace , I have plans to press up a few hard copies just for the heck of it. The only updating there will be on it is the year written on the credits & a updated 2Face Ent logo (it had the old one). The quality is not the greatest, but it is what it is. I can also upload a link in a few days. Ju Ju has his masters & I've only spoken to his wife a few times here & there. He pretty much out of the streets & music.

Ju Ju lived with me for awhile back in the day. We had plans to release this, but it just never worked out business wise. Not having knowledge of how things worked at the time & the leak pretty much killed it off from being pressed or released.

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
LethaFace @LethaFace , if you'd also like to review it on BayUndaground.com that would be cool too.

On a different note, I also got in touch with Bart about Eddie Vega's forthcoming mixtape under my label. He down for an interview etc.

Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
LethaFace @LethaFace , if you'd also like to review it on BayUndaground.com that would be cool too.

On a different note, I also got in touch with Bart about Eddie Vega's forthcoming mixtape under my label. He down for an interview etc.
yup, we'll be aiming to review it for sure; Im in constant contact with Bart so Ive heard bout that; sounds great.

Props: Gemini