JT THE BIGGA FIGGA JUST MADE ME CRY....AFTER WATCHIN HIM HELP A BLACK MAN SHINE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Ya Chavez market is a franchise, they got another one in Sunnyvale off mathilda. ....I grew up next door to that dairy bell on McKee n White, trust me Breh, you don't wanna eat there these days.

I can't resist, with a nice fruit licuado damnit what else can you ask for? haha

Chavez? do they have an additional store off of Blossom Hill? in the Outback Steakhouse/Sports Authority Plaza?

I recently tried that meat called "Lomo" apparently it's the shoulder, was it good though

Damn Mckee and White, lol won't lie one of my favorite spots is that Hole in the Wall Dairy Belle with that relaxed chinese dude that asks " would you like to add bacon sir"

Ya Chavez market is a franchise, they got another one in Sunnyvale off mathilda. ....I grew up next door to that dairy bell on McKee n White, trust me Breh, you don't wanna eat there these days.
Yea one of my Uncles told me to try out Chavez said it's definitely quality, so one of these days i'll stop in to graze. Really i haven't grubbed at DB for a few months now, but i have in the past it's good stuff. Why don't you care for it my brother?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yea one of my Uncles told me to try out Chavez said it's definitely quality, so one of these days i'll stop in to graze. Really i haven't grubbed at DB for a few months now, but i have in the past it's good stuff. Why don't you care for it my brother?
Fries there are off the chain but the homegirl worked there for a minute & filled me in on the lack of sanitation in the place. Talking about bugs in the shake machine for weeks @ a time n shit. Don't get me wrong tho I grew up on that place, but I ain't eaten there anymore.

Fries there are off the chain but the homegirl worked there for a minute & filled me in on the lack of sanitation in the place. Talking about bugs in the shake machine for weeks @ a time n shit. Don't get me wrong tho I grew up on that place, but I ain't eaten there anymore.
Yea fries and those burgers is what i usually order in there bro luckily i've never had any shakes nor ice cream. Ahh shhitt that chinese man is very filthy therefore, it doesn't look too clean but didn't think there would be cockroaches and other various insects trapped in shake machines and probably crawling around when they close up shop. Damn, when did she leak this vital info to you bro? Thank you for the heads up

Apr 21, 2004
JT, Yo...just for your information...

Carlos thinks he is negative 1 years old (yes, he hasnt been born yet, im serious) and his father is tupac. due to the spanish inquisition or something, and tupac being killed carlos (the person posting) was never born.

so hes going through alot of pain due to being..not born.

every time carlos thinks, he cries. the only problem with that is, carlos comes through crying blood. because he's baby jesus (thats what tupacs unborn son is) so every time carlos thinks, hes dying. hes losing blood.

He truly believes this. So....next time dude posts, just ignore it.

answering that nigga carlos's shit is up there with talking to the plant on little shop of horrors.

if you ever talk to him again, hes going to follow you around and bother you about his pain of never being born, the 'nigga kingdom' , cannibalism, tupac, and while he does all this, he will be crying the entire time, and those tears make unicorns fly

PS: if you wanna meet up with carlos, youre gonna need to GPS "nigga kingdom", which is where he lives. its kinda like, heaven-meets-thug-mansion-child-meets-free willy type place where all black mans dreams come true, but for some reason theyre cannibals A-la-brotha lynch, and they yell "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" alot. and for some reason, carlos appointed killa tay ambassador of nigga kingdom. im not sure why.

edit: I DIDNT MAKE ONE BIT OF THIS UP.
LOL. IS THIS SHIT REALLY TRUE? This is some funny shit. Im sittin here rollin right now