JT the BF vs. JDiggs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2008
408/916
Hopefully they can actually set up some type of fight. Don't know if yall have been following the drama, but they're both down to box. Diggs wants to put up $20,000 lol

Who do you think would actually come out on top in a 1 on 1? My money would be on Diggs

May 22, 2006
I’ve thought a lot about who would win. It’s hella funny... they’re both old men and probably move accordingly.

I think it could boil down to which man has more speed... But let’s assume speed is close....

Fig gotta work the range. Diggs gotta get inside and do work. Diggs still hits the weights and Fig is naturally strong n lean.

In the end I think Diggs should be able to muscle his way into range and deliver.

Diggs -210

Jun 3, 2008
408/916
Also have to take their state of mind into play. Jt out here living in his van, posting hella stuff on ig then deleting, gettin shot and in general making no damn sense. Diggs been wanting to fight, Mess initially. Plus Jt was allegedly smacked by Zoe the roasta.

I don't see a real way that fight could happen clean. Somebody would start trippin for sure

Jun 3, 2008
408/916
I think she's straight now, but I heard she was into that life a while back

thizztapher @thizztapher where did you hear about Zoe slapping JT? When did this happen?
Zoe posted himself talking about it on his ig (I think) but I saw it on YouTube from Napojitv. Allegedly there's actual footage, which hasn't been posted yet

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Yeah that was, you would think he would of drop some new music n videos with all the lil drama . Diggs at least made some new tracks even though theyre mostly messy Marv disses lol