JT- Hustle Relentless

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Re: check it out

imaboss said:
EA - Presents the New Siccness Compilation. Check it out
Gay Area Diccness Compilation- Tracklistings
The Diccness .net Presents - Gay Area Finest
thats uncalled for

Apr 25, 2002
shit looks...

Pretty crappy, I haven't heard it yet but DAMN that's a lot of features. I'm not feelin Sean T's production lately at ALL. If JT is not doing his own beats cuz he's concentrating on his rhymes...Why all the features?

Apr 25, 2002
man JT isnt EVEN concentrating on his rhymes...he's concentrating on being a CEO and making himself as an ARTIST (not a rapper or lyricist) as well as get low as a label bubble...unless he reorganizes his priorities, don't expect to hear another playaz n the game or dwellin in tha labb anytime soon...

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
ZoSicc said:
feat The Game
Noble, Tha Gamblaz, Double D, Bax-A-Billion, Damion Hall
Guce, Cozmo, Mississippi
Cozmo, Big Rich, Mississippi
San Quinn, Ive Low
Tha Gamblaz
San Quinn, Authentic, Ive Low
Sean T, Ray Luv, Authentic
San Quinn, Ive Low, Authentic
D-Moe Authentic
Noble, Tha Gamblaz, Double D

Is this another stellar compilation,or movie credits....?

May 10, 2002
ZoSicc said:
1 Intro
2 Neighborhood Super Star feat The Game
3 Peace Not War feat Noble, Tha Gamblaz, Double D, Bax-A-Billion, Damion Hall
4 JT Skit
5 Conspiracy feat Guce, Cozmo, Mississippi
6 On The Run feat Cozmo, Big Rich, Mississippi
7 Millionare Pirates feat San Quinn, Ive Low
8 Just Hustlin
9 Know About It feat Tha Gamblaz
10 The Old Days feat San Quinn, Authentic, Ive Low
11 California feat Sean T, Ray Luv, Authentic
12 Otherside Of The Game 2 feat San Quinn, Ive Low, Authentic
13 Custom Timz feat D-Moe
14 All The Above
15 457 Representaz feat Authentic
16 FreeStyle
17 Exclusively feat Ive Low, Noble, Tha Gamblaz, Double D
Is this supposed to be a compilation???

coldasice said:
someone post up the lyrics where jt disses memphis bleek
So Memph Bleek how the fuck you peep out my rap chemistry, yo raps is all fables, fairytales cant save you, verse 4 verse you know Figgaro will blaze you, the flow will amaze you

Got yo homies claimin the Low, but really, it's bigger than rap, always talkin how ya bustin ya gat, I'm from the city with the most unsolved-bullet holes on the wall

Quinn says "Memph Bleek your bullshittin claimin get low, we hit the marcy projects make you really get low, like it's been from fillmoe, fo 10 years plus, act like you never seen, or heard of us..." He goes on and I think Quinn comes tighter than JT personally...

Quinn's chorus- Millionares peep our game they like to take it and run with it, but we still lovin it

The beat has a lil thing from a Mary J Blige cut I beleive...

Solid album

Apr 25, 2002
$LUCKY LUCIANO$ said:

So Memph Bleek how the fuck you peep out my rap chemistry, yo raps is all fables, fairytales cant save you, verse 4 verse you know Figgaro will blaze you, the flow will amaze you

Got yo homies claimin the Low, but really, it's bigger than rap, always talkin how ya bustin ya gat, I'm from the city with the most unsolved-bullet holes on the wall

Quinn says "Memph Bleek your bullshittin claimin get low, we hit the marcy projects make you really get low, like it's been from fillmoe, fo 10 years plus, act like you never seen, or heard of us..." He goes on and I think Quinn comes tighter than JT personally...

Quinn's chorus- Millionares peep our game they like to take it and run with it, but we still lovin it

The beat has a lil thing from a Mary J Blige cut I beleive...

Solid album
You gonna do a full review?

I want to check out who does the production.