JR Writer - Writers Block 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
www.MUZiKiNGZ.com

Code:
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]1.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Welcome To Greatness Intro[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]2.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Take Notes[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]3.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Get Ready For Me[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]4.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Grill 'Em[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]5.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]What You Know About Crack feat. Juelz Santana[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]6.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]The Movement Is Moving feat. Hell Rell[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]7.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]We Gettin' Money Ova Here feat. 40 Cal.[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]8.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Serious Business[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]9.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Get Them Checks feat. Jha Jha[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]10.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]This Shit Is Funny feat. Slim Thug[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]11.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Gutta feat. 40 Cal.[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]12.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]I'ma Real O.G.[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]13.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]It's Ova[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]14.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Suit Up [B](Dissin' Mase)[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]15.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Talk Yo' Shit[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]16.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Get Used To Da Future feat. Fred Money[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]17.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Everyday I'm Bubbling[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]18.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Pimp Talk feat. Razah[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]19.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Lay Back (remix) feat. Gwen Stefani[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]20.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Poppin' My Collar (remix)[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]21.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Pussy Nigga[/SIZE][/FONT] 
[B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]22.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]A Hostile Takeova[/SIZE][/FONT]
This Newest Mixtape From JR Is One Of The Best From The Whole Dipset Collection

Mar 28, 2006
yeah, watch out for that REHAB mixtape comin from juelz, watch for that killa season comin from cam, also the movie, watch for that jr history in the making, watch for 40 cal new shit in june, watch for hell rell in july, itas dipset season! dipset bitch, one more thing.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I never thought I'd say this about a Dipset release but I just heard that shit and Jr. Writer is tight as fuck

I hope the album will be on the same level and not some Hey Ma fag Cam shit

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
ThaG said:
I never thought I'd say this about a Dipset release but I just heard that shit and Jr. Writer is tight as fuck
If you are feeling JR Writer ThaG check out the rest of Dipset's underground artists like Hell Rell, 40 Cal, Jay Bezel,etc. They all got heat.

Nuttkace

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
J.R. Writer's mixtapes are tight

the question is what his album is going to be - he chose good beats for the Writer's Block series and he spitted hard over them but I am not sure at all they will lace him with the same type of production on the actual album

I also have Hell Rell - Streets Wanna Know and I am not impressed much, he doesn't have the same grit IMO; I have some 40 Cal mix and it ain't top notch either

I have to check Jay Bezel

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Nuttkase said:
Hell Rell no grit? That's the first time I have ever heard that. Oh well different people like different music right? IMO Hell Rell is the hardest out of Dipset.

Nuttkace
he is not flowing so tight for me

Until I got actual albums I won't tell my final opinion though

Apr 20, 2003
Nuttkase said:
Hell Rell no grit? That's the first time I have ever heard that. Oh well different people like different music right? IMO Hell Rell is the hardest out of Dipset.

Nuttkace
Yeah Hell Rell is tight! I was feelin his Mixtape "Streets wana know" was dope.. The "Hell Raiser" mixtape was my favorite though. He came sick on that mixtape....

Sep 29, 2003
that Streetz Wanna Know is alright, he is definitely the hardest outta the whole dipset. theres a tight freestyle track on there, track 24 i think it goes 'yay-ooooo, thats what i move....' man that shits tight, jr writer on it too. anyway i cant wait for his album to drop, any info on a solo?

Sep 20, 2003
agothberg.tripod.com
the 40 cal "40 calories-get ya weight up!" mixtape was tight as fuck... hell rell's iight... n ig got this writers block CD n it's the first one i ever got... but his other shit's tight... the song "y'all ain't ready" is my favorite song by him tho