JR Writer - The Stash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
this shit go hardbody. somebody done woke this nigga up from dead he sound hungry like before.

1.Action (Intro)
2.Winner's Section
3.Dreamin'
4.The Great One's Back
5.Chill
6.Cinematic
7.It's Over, Pt. 3
8.In the Way
9.Yes Man
10.Styling

May 6, 2009
Damn there aint no album you dont like lol. I feel you though, I'm kind of the same. I can pretty much find something I like in everything. Definitely not a hater.

I used to bump the shit out of that "Xtacy" song he did a long time ago, havent really heard any of his other shit though. Might have to peep this one.

Feb 8, 2003
Damn there aint no album you dont like lol. I feel you though, I'm kind of the same. I can pretty much find something I like in everything. Definitely not a hater.

I used to bump the shit out of that "Xtacy" song he did a long time ago, havent really heard any of his other shit though. Might have to peep this one.
im not saying this no classic or anything else lately but the ones i do make threads for have atleast more then 6 songs i can bump loud. best believe theres alot of shit i dont like (for example most the shit coming out the bay this year been weak to me) but i just dont make threads on them or comment bc i keep it moving. i just look at in no need for me to make hella posts downing something especially when the artist dont even know this site exists or will ever see the comments.

Last edited:
Props: Jaysav
May 6, 2009
im not saying this no classic or anything else lately but the ones i do make threads for have atleast more then 6 songs i can bump loud. best believe theres alot of shit i dont like (for example most the shit coming out the bay this year been weak to me) but i just dont make threads on them or comment bc i keep it moving. i just look at in no need for me to make hella posts downing something especially when the artist dont even know this site exists or will ever see the comments.
I hear you. What is the best track from this album?