JR PRODUCTIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2007
Wat it do yall just wanna let you know I got beats for sale. So if you like any just holla at me. The soundclick snippets I have on there are not the best quality because I won't pay the premium so you can hear them in the top quality, but just let me know what yall think and if you like any of them we can talk about some networking.

http://www.soundclick.com/jrakadadummy

http://www.myspace.com/jrdadummy

Nov 21, 2007
i actually like wild wild west and rep yo hood but 2 critiques. on wild wild west change the intro, it makes it sound like its gonna be a wack song and rappers give a beat 5 seconds and. they wouldnt have copped it because of the intro ya dig just 5 sec. rep yo hood is tight but one sound has to go or be replaced. remember that 5 second rule and youll b good to go. i am an engineer ive seen it a million times. those two songs actually give me hope for you..... alot of people say there producers and can barely figure out fruity loops. so good luck

Sep 29, 2007
thank bruh Ima change that intro right away and Im not sure what sound to take or replace on rep your hood do you mean the voices cuz i think ima change it. But I use Reason and those are mostly reason beats. There are actually like 3 or 4 fruity loop beats

Nov 21, 2007
thank bruh Ima change that intro right away and Im not sure what sound to take or replace on rep your hood do you mean the voices cuz i think ima change it. But I use Reason and those are mostly reason beats. There are actually like 3 or 4 fruity loop beats
fruity loops is fine, i just mean there are people out there that that say im a producer and cant even work fruity loops. and the sound hard to explain but have you heard get on my hype by mess, theres a sound that sounds similar. maybe electric guitar or sumthin. im at work and cant listen. and i like reason. i was just pointing out you got a little promise. ive watched alot of new producers progress.